Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

VR truth/Ankur behind it/Big BABA entry to college

-Liebe- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liebe-
-Liebe-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Today episode was good with with nice memories of(not surya) whole college with surya...Cool

as sandhya and all were busy in writing exam,outside suraj is shivering in cold, so thought of have chai but birju chotu was not there,so he himself made chai and after exam all were came to have tea by surprisingly suraj gave tea to all as per everyone;s taste...

there v can see small surya eye-lock.Day Dreaming..

in pushkar...meena shocked Shockedafter vaid rani's truth..from WRC,vikram-meena knew thats Ankur who gave police compliant against fake doc..and vikram scolded meena for wasting many of 1000 as meena said,but actually its 60k(suraj's money)...Angry

so,ATM card issue is on the way...hats off to u ankurClap u proved u r son of arvind ji and sandhya's brother...ur parents should proud of u for wt u did...Approve...u did it silently like sandhya...Thumbs Up.

later in ajmer...same as promo,BABA ji and all goons...blah blah came and did some weird things...then after shiv idol came out of ground,all were surprised and shocked(as per Dr,sujjitha said in her thread)...

then BABA ji said wt all r saying now to the people blah blah...Censored

precap:
                Fake BABA
Angry asked malti mam to give college keys.so that he will start pooja...then all  including malti mam...Shocked

P.S:  throughout i like sandhya's expressionDay Dreaming,i dnt knw y,today i seen myself in sandhya as she watched all this weirdly and not trusting expression...and i dnt like lucky and pappu took ashirwaad from baba...if they respect him as old then k but for this blah blah baba...sorry no...Thumbs Down

i rushed some parts and kindly maarf kardho na for any mistakes...as its very late to create...so..
Ouch...

Edited by udnis - 10 January 2013 at 11:15am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxmehekxoxSUNDAWN12Pappu.b2011shehjar-SamiR-vish.narenUMDUMJV2--BimBim--nirubaFatima_Q

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Ok .. I waited long enough to allow Superman to take the pole position ... but I can't wait any longer! LOL Sorry Superman Embarrassed

udnis/sindu, is today a special day? There is hindi in your post! Shocked

So along with the rats track .. a baba track started today. I'm thinking they are most likely connected somehow. And so many white cars! Shocked Anytime there are so many white cars together, I think 'daal mein kuch kaala hai'! Ouch  Sandhya is right to be skeptical about all of this! And hats off to the CVs for tackling this issue of fraud via religion! Clap

Also, the scenes were shot nicely, with the media presence and all. But I was getting worried that SurYa might end up on the news!

oh, and I was shocked when Meena said she wasted $60 grand on Vaid Rani's clinic! Shocked That is CRAZY!!! Shocked

Edited by -SamiR- - 10 January 2013 at 2:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Raadhnishehjarvish.narenUMDU--BimBim--niruba-Liebe-

UMDU IF-Dazzler
UMDU
UMDU

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Just finished watching the episode. My take

1.Like Samir I was also pretty shocked at the figure of 60K. Clearly shows SurYa have not kept track of their account.Shocked

2. The Godman in my eyes is no better then Vaid rani who give hope and then play on your belief to swindle you. They normally create an aura around themselves, perform a few miracles, have their stooges in the crowd who come out and say they have seen his miracles working and fool the public to part with their money in the name of giving solutions to their problems.

3.I cannot say whether DABH's introduction of this problem of blind belief in the society can have tremendous impact as the hold of these Godmen is so strong on their supporters that nothing you say makes any difference to the follower. This I talk from personal experience. However such episodes can definitely prevent to some extent the ranks of these followers from swelling.

4.To my mind they are wolf in sheep's clothing who lead a luxurious life travelling in business class and going around in air conditioned cars  but expect their followers to lead a simple life and give up worldly pleasures. Simple living and high thinking for us and high living and manipulative thinking for them.

5. I also think that the rat, the idol coming out, asking for the keys and Shekhar's involvement are all linked.

6.I also do not want to see Sandy's photo in the newspaper as she is the one who is going to fight it out with the Baba. That will spell greater trouble for our SurYa. Honeymoon main kuch hua to nahi maar upar se aur padh jayegi...

Edited by UMDU - 10 January 2013 at 5:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Raadhni-SamiR-vish.narenniruba-Liebe-

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Reasonably good episode today.

My suspicions were confirmed...Ankur was behind VR Ji's exposure...good for him...he finally did some good.  i guess remorse over what he did to Sandhya and becoming a father...that too to a girl has made a huge impact on him. Clap

Meena spent 60000 Rs...and that too of Suraj's money! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I know it's a drop in the bucked compared to the 44 lakh he won...but still its no small amount...and will be eventually missed.

I also wonder why no mention is ever made of the award money...certainly it's more than enough to last Suraj and his family a life time...still Bhabo scringes and saves like they don't have enough for tomorrow...Confused

Meena is going to be in trouble for sure...the same baby to who she did God knows what damage by using fraud medicines...will be her saving grace.

The Baba...what can I say..Ermm...I'm not a superstitious person...so I don't buy into anything like this easily...but he was no different thatn the VR...playing on the innocence and faith of the public at large.

What i don't understand is that the "miracle" occurred outside the college gates...so why does he need the keys to the college...Confused...I smell a fraud...big time.  Thankfully Sandhya didn't look as amazed as her classmates...I think her mind is already at work in full fledged detective mode.

On a side note...was it just my eyes playing tricks on me or was it night in Ajmer...and day in Hanuman gali?  I thought they were just 15-20 minutes apart. Confused

Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 January 2013 at 6:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011shehjar-SamiR-vish.narenUMDUniruba-Liebe-

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Lovely analysis Sindu 
sooraj so sweet Heart
Ankur Thumbs Up
meena spent 60 grand ShockedAngry meena tu to gayi 
fake babaAngry but sandy baby uska band bajanay vali hain 
and all family is supposed to visit Ajmer so big revelation on the way i guess Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.narenUMDU-Liebe-

niruba IF-Sizzlerz
niruba
niruba

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
nice post sindu...looking at the pace of the show in the last two episodes, I wouldnt be suprised if they show sandhya becoming an IPS within a month LOL...CVs tackling so many issues at once, and also the night college truth will be out soon too according to the latest promo...so what are they planning next? Day DreamingStar

Good to see Sandhya in her investigation mode once again...I like this consistency of showing Sandhya as an IPS material Wink a good episode overall...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-vish.narenUMDU-Liebe-

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks sindu for this post.

Good episode.

Bhabho and SurYa totally forgotten about bank account and ATM card.  60K is big amount though.  Nowadays, we get immediate SMS from the bank regarding ATM withdrawals.

The night college Babaji scenes were shot convincingly.  He could have just asked some place to construct a small temple around the shivling.  His requesting/ordering malati mam to give the college keys clearly indicates his motive.

Regarding  new promo for Monday, interesting to watch how CVs are planning the track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.narenUMDU-Liebe-

SwerveBae IF-Sizzlerz
SwerveBae
SwerveBae

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
And you couldn't PM me that you were going to make a thread?! Thak na! My pole position..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-vish.naren-Liebe-

Go to top