Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

New premonition from Ayan- epi 1/14 (pg 3) (Page 3)

zara-KSG-malik IF-Sizzlerz
zara-KSG-malik
zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

I think the writers are dropping quite a few hints in every episode.

Ayan's dialogue today: 'bhaijaan, kaash ek din main bhi aapke ke liye bahut badi qurbaani de sakoon'

The way this show is building up, Asad and Ayan's relationship has been shown as the main focal point so far. In the future, Zoya will become the main focal point and perhaps become the only one who could create a ridge in their relationship. So, will Ayan sacrifice at that time???

if it was a hint, it means zoya will fall for ayaan and Asad for zoya, only in that case ayaan's qurbani will be needed

but looking at the character graph of Asad, i cant imagine ayaan giving any sacrifice for Asad , He is the one taking of of all his needs be it bike or shopping list even before he asks for.

I am ready to watch any track but I dont want this Bhai Bonding to weaken a bit bcz of some woman, bcz how much they have showed now they made believe that nothing in the world can be more important for each other than their love for each other
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara-KSG-malik

I think the writers are dropping quite a few hints in every episode.

Ayan's dialogue today: 'bhaijaan, kaash ek din main bhi aapke ke liye bahut badi qurbaani de sakoon'

The way this show is building up, Asad and Ayan's relationship has been shown as the main focal point so far. In the future, Zoya will become the main focal point and perhaps become the only one who could create a ridge in their relationship. So, will Ayan sacrifice at that time???

if it was a hint, it means zoya will fall for ayaan and Asad for zoya, only in that case ayaan's qurbani will be needed

but looking at the character graph of Asad, i cant imagine ayaan giving any sacrifice for Asad , He is the one taking of of all his needs be it bike or shopping list even before he asks for.

I am ready to watch any track but I dont want this Bhai Bonding to weaken a bit bcz of some woman, bcz how much they have showed now they made believe that nothing in the world can be more important for each other than their love for each other

Thanks Zara.  The way the story is going, I think zoya will fall for asad and asad for zoya. The only difference would be acknowledgement of feelings. Asad will not reveal his true feelings so zoya will feel that asad doesn't love her. In the meantime Ayan will fall for zoya but zoya will consider Ayan a good friend. Zoya will agree to marry Ayan as asad will keep his true feelings concealed ( remember dil to pagal hai?) hopefully, at the last minute, Ayan who knows his brother better than anyone else, will know what asad feels for zoya and then sacrifice. Let's see if that's what the writers have in mind. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascinationzara-KSG-malik

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
this line too made me wonder d same!
beetle003 IF-Rockerz
beetle003
beetle003

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Oh my God, BHEEGI! I hope you're the same as I'm expecting you to be?
Sorry for going off topic! Embarrassed
zara-KSG-malik IF-Sizzlerz
zara-KSG-malik
zara-KSG-malik

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Thanks Zara.  The way the story is going, I think zoya will fall for asad and asad for zoya. The only difference would be acknowledgement of feelings. Asad will not reveal his true feelings so zoya will feel that asad doesn't love her. In the meantime Ayan will fall for zoya but zoya will consider Ayan a good friend. Zoya will agree to marry Ayan as asad will keep his true feelings concealed ( remember dil to pagal hai?) hopefully, at the last minute, Ayan who knows his brother better than anyone else, will know what asad feels for zoya and then sacrifice. Let's see if that's what the writers have in mind. 

even i am feeling this will go like this only but only thing which is not at place is that why Zoya will marry ayaan if she wont love him, remember first few episodes  when her jiju said marriage is very important for zoya, she cant get married just like this so she is not the girl who will get married for any blah reason (usually we see in daily shows).
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
I just hope it happens this way only!! Can't see Asad sacrificing everytime! I really hope Ayaan gives up his Love for his brother! <<< But that is gonna happen only if Asad declares that he loves Zoya which knowing Asad's character i don't think will happen Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
hopefully he will sacrifice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
New premonition from Ayan from yesterday's episode (14th Jan)

"jo kaam aur koi na kar saka, wo inhone karwa diya...bhai hum dono ko milwaa diya'

That's what the premise of this story is...Zoya will be the catalyst in reuniting Rashid's families

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_Nithiya95

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index