Qubool Hai

New premonition from Ayan- epi 1/14 (pg 3) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Humaya

Groupbie

Humaya

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah, when I heard him say that, I immediately thought that he would sacrifice his love for Zoya for his brother eventually. Sucks. I was really hoping they'd change the love triangle thing by now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New premonition from Ayan- epi 1/14 (pg 3) (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
ya i hope Ayan does so

bheegi

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Hey sangeetha 

Was terribly busy yesterday ..hence no post ..but thanks for bringing out to the notice of the viewers .was wondering how many did actually notice it ...

Damn the layered writing takes a while to seep through and settle with the gray matter...

bheegi

ash28

IF-Sizzlerz

ash28

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Smile

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i hope asya would end up together

thank god its not ekta kapoor show nd there wont be numeous marriages of the leads of show...

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humaya

Yeah, when I heard him say that, I immediately thought that he would sacrifice his love for Zoya for his brother eventually. Sucks. I was really hoping they'd change the love triangle thing by now.

I don't think they are going to change the love triangle. It's the only thing that will test the strength of Ayan and asad's relationship.

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Hey sangeetha

Was terribly busy yesterday ..hence no post ..but thanks for bringing out to the notice of the viewers .was wondering how many did actually notice it ...

Damn the layered writing takes a while to seep through and settle with the gray matter...

Thanks nishi. I was wondering if I missed your post yesterday. I agree, one has to read in between the lines to get the hints from the writers. That keeps the viewers glued for sure.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.