Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

New premonition from Ayan- epi 1/14 (pg 3) (Page 2)

Humaya Groupbie
Humaya
Humaya

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah, when I heard him say that, I immediately thought that he would sacrifice his love for Zoya for his brother eventually. Sucks. I was really hoping they'd change the love triangle thing by now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Archi02 IF-Rockerz
Archi02
Archi02

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
ya i hope Ayan does so

bheegi

ecrivain IF-Rockerz
ecrivain
ecrivain

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Hey sangeetha 

Was terribly busy yesterday ..hence no post ..but thanks for bringing out to the notice of the viewers .was wondering how many did actually notice it ...

Damn the layered writing takes a while to seep through and settle with the gray matter...

bheegi

ash28 IF-Stunnerz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Smile
GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
i hope asya would end up together

thank god its not ekta kapoor show nd there wont be numeous marriages of the leads of show...

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Humaya

Yeah, when I heard him say that, I immediately thought that he would sacrifice his love for Zoya for his brother eventually. Sucks. I was really hoping they'd change the love triangle thing by now.

I don't think they are going to change the love triangle. It's the only thing that will test the strength of Ayan and asad's relationship.
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varma.nishi1

Hey sangeetha

Was terribly busy yesterday ..hence no post ..but thanks for bringing out to the notice of the viewers .was wondering how many did actually notice it ...

Damn the layered writing takes a while to seep through and settle with the gray matter...

Thanks nishi. I was wondering if I missed your post yesterday. I agree, one has to read in between the lines to get the hints from the writers. That keeps the viewers glued for sure.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index