Qubool Hai

New premonition from Ayan- epi 1/14 (pg 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I think the writers are dropping quite a few hints in every episode.

Ayan's dialogue today (1/10): 'bhaijaan, kaash ek din main bhi aapke ke liye bahut badi qurbaani de sakoon'

The way this show is building up, Asad and Ayan's relationship has been shown as the main focal point so far. In the future, Zoya will become the main focal point and perhaps become the only one who could create a ridge in their relationship. So, will Ayan sacrifice at that time???

see pg 3 for his new premonition from 1/14

Edited by bheegi - 15 January 2013 at 5:09am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamikaojhaj.e.n.n.008fee-feesimikajen4291Hazel-eyekandygrover-iLoveKaran-WhenInRome_vineeta_shinseenpinkssan_kUnKnFascinationDeepti1808Archi02--epiPhobia--Nithiya95Siddhi_crazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictash28tranquilsoul..hifzaashanakyasharan_Oishi_SleepingBeauty.-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New premonition from Ayan- epi 1/14 (pg 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
This line actually made me Wonder..that may be this time Ayaan will sacrifice his Love..and Not Asad..which I really want 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakvpinkssan_kGroverAddictdelena90bheegi

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I think Ayaan is going to be the one that sacrifices his love. That line today seemed telling. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach.bheegi

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
if zoyas d reason y they have to sacrifice im sure ayaan will for his brother sooner or later...ayaan has got it all n asad hads not had his fair share of happiness so deffinately ayaan will sacrifice...

im loving how they r building up so many twists n turns wich keep me hooked!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

This line actually made me Wonder..that may be this time Ayaan will sacrifice his Love..and Not Asad..which I really want 

I wonder if the writers have changed their original story

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

I think Ayaan is going to be the one that sacrifices his love. That line today seemed telling. 

Esp if Zoya and Asad love each other; Ayan's sacrifice would be the logical conclusion

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

if zoyas d reason y they have to sacrifice im sure ayaan will for his brother sooner or later...ayaan has got it all n asad hads not had his fair share of happiness so deffinately ayaan will sacrifice...

im loving how they r building up so many twists n turns wich keep me hooked!

You are right- I am liking the pace of the story these days. Last few episodes have covered more ground than the story did before. Let's see what more they have in store till we see Ayan's big sacrifice

Krystal001

Goldie

Krystal001

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.