Chat Clubs

CC: Chaity and Rhee's FF! *Restricted access* :-P - Page 2

BarmeenForever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Eccentrica

Will it be okay with you if each one of us drafts a complete chapter. I understand our style of writing is not the same and so I feel that dividing the chapter in parts would point out the diiferences in our writing blatantly. Hence if you are fine with it, let it be one chapter for one person. What say?

You can begin with chapter 1, just let me know what points you will be including. I would suggest you to describe the state of Arshi...flashback can be introduced at the end of the chapter with a cliffhanger and I can take over the next chapter.
Let me know if you don't agree to it.

Yeah! It's going to be perfect! :-D It's a fact that our style of writing is totally different! I think it's going to be better if we write each chapter each! :-D
Uhmmm... Would you like to start it you, then I'll continue the 2nd Chapter? If you don't mind? Is it okay with you?

Edited by _RheeluvsBarun_ - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _RheeluvsBarun_

Yeah! It's going to be perfect! :-D It's a fact that our style of writing is totally different! I think it's going to be better if we write each chapter each! :-D
Uhmmm... Would you like to start it you, then I'll continue the 2nd Chapter? If you don't mind? Is it okay with you?

Sure...give me two days..will try to give you an update before that...but max 2 days, can't type under pressure ðŸ˜†
BarmeenForever thumbnail

Sure...give me two days..will try to give you an update before that...but max 2 days, can't type under pressure ðŸ˜†

Thank you! I am not good at starting things!!! 😆😳 Take your time!
Still, do you have an idea of what you are going to put in the 1st Chappie?

And before posting it in the thread, you PM me the chapter!!! :-D

Eccentrica thumbnail
of course I shall be PMing the chapter to you. only after you approve will it be posted!
points for the chapter...morning...waking up in some hotel room (clothed 😉)...hangover...finding each other...trying to recollect...unable to do so...tuffy in the same room...argument...small flashback of the two of them signing their marriage certificate. Might add some points for the cliffhanger
okay?
BarmeenForever thumbnail

of course I shall be PMing the chapter to you. only after you approve will it be posted!

points for the chapter...morning...waking up in some hotel room (clothed 😉)...hangover...finding each other...trying to recollect...unable to do so...tuffy in the same room...argument...small flashback of the two of them signing their marriage certificate. Might add some points for the cliffhanger
okay?

Perfect! :-D But will it be detailed or quite vivid? Please try and make it as detailed as possible! :-P And when you'll describe it, who'll be more frustrated type: Arnav or Khushi? Also, you can put Tuffy kind of enjoying their fight! ðŸ˜† Coz, at my place whenever me and my di have a fight, my dog acts as the referee!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† LOL
 I'll try my best to cope with your writing style! :-D

Eccentrica thumbnail
Rhea beta! detailed matlab vivid!
and yes it will be vivid...haan tuffy ko bhi include kar doongi!
Frustrated to khushi hi hogi...arnav will be more of silent types
BarmeenForever thumbnail

Rhea beta! detailed matlab vivid!

and yes it will be vivid...haan tuffy ko bhi include kar doongi!
Frustrated to khushi hi hogi...arnav will be more of silent types

😆 Samjha karo! Main ghar mein hi inti frustrated hoon! :-P

Eccentrica thumbnail
Chapter ke liye title chahiye kya? Ya sirf number thik hai?
Aaj raat tak I'll try to submit the chapter 1...max tomorrow morning!

Aur ek baat..ASR ki mummy ka bhaag jaana jaroori hai?
I mean it will seem like a complete rip off of Jab we met...the dooriyan from mother is fine, if there's another reason for the same.
What say?
Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
BarmeenForever thumbnail

Chapter ke liye title chahiye kya? Ya sirf number thik hai?

Aaj raat tak I'll try to submit the chapter 1...max tomorrow morning!

Aur ek baat..ASR ki mummy ka bhaag jaana jaroori hai?
I mean it will seem like a complete rip off of Jab we met...the dooriyan from mother is fine, if there's another reason for the same.
What say?

Hanji!!!😆 Yeah, we can put it for some other reasons! The fact of him being distant from his mom is important! 
About the update: Can I edit the font style, colour, etc...??? Coz u must have noticed I am really cheest about these! I'll edit it and send you back! Ok???
And luved the chapter!!!! ðŸ˜ƒ Amazing! It was really well portrayed!
Eccentrica thumbnail
Yeah...decide on the font size, colour. I had no idea what you would prefer so I sent you the text in default format. Make the changes and send it to me. Also let me know what points you are going to include in chapter 2. I'm thinking on it but I also want your inputs on the reason behind the distance between Arnav and his Mom.