Suggestions / Comments

plz plz plz plz help me...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
i know its a stupid question... BT PLZ can any1 tell me how to put pic in signature???? Can can u plz tell me how to how to make siggys

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz plz plz plz help me..." in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Go to your profile, hit edit, and in the Signature tab, there will be a box. Put the link of the image you want between [IMG] and a closing tag of it.

As to the making, you will need to learn how to use Photoshop or similar software. Smile

Edited by Freethinker112 - 10 January 2013 at 10:38am

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Go to your profile, hit edit, and in the Signature tab, there will be a box. Put the link of the image you want between [IMG] and a closing tag of it.

As to the making, you will need to learn how to use Photoshop or similar software. Smile

ok i can use photoshop.,.. Infact i m a expert editing through it.,,,, so we make siggys frm photoshop?????? I thought there was sm other website 4 it... Anyways thanx...

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smariandsena

Originally posted by Freethinker112

ok i can use photoshop.,.. Infact i m a expert editing through it.,,,, so we make siggys frm photoshop?????? I thought there was sm other website 4 it... Anyways thanx...

Yeah, you can make in Photoshop. You can add pics, write text and then blend them together as you like.

After you create it, you would have t upload that sig somewhere. There are many sites that will host your picture. I prefer http://imgur.com

You are welcome!

Edited by Freethinker112 - 10 January 2013 at 10:55am

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey yes, if you want to create Sigs online then you should goto

www.pixler.com

It has various things and types to Create Diff. Things. I always use it. For image uploading, use Imageshack.com OR Imgur.com. Regards

Post Reply New Post

Go to top