Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

is trouble coming for the ahuja family precap !!!!

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
that guy😕 in the precap who was in the shop standing nxt to rasshi is a thief 😲but the kids dont know n raashi unintetionally blurted out that her mom n siblings were going to be alone 2 years 😲i guess a robbery track 😲or a kiddnapping track is coming soon 😲😲
😲 sure intense drama 😲track is coming soon 😳
bechara rocky he wont be able to  go abroad
lol rocky new coach 😆prashant 😉 ki nazar chupaye 🤣🤣nahi chupti 😲🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have not seen it. But yeah, people need to exercise caution while talking such stuff in public. it will be the ultimate test for the family if that happens.

And Sweety needs to make up her damn mind. First she wants him to go, so he leaves football, and now she doesn't want him to go. 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

I have not seen it. But yeah, people need to exercise caution while talking such stuff in public. it will be the ultimate test for the family if that happens.

And Sweety needs to make up her damn mind. First she wants him to go, so he leaves football, and now she doesn't want him to go. 

totallty agree about sweety she is confused lol 😆
😆looks like this robber track is gonna happen soon 😲
😲 the precap is end of the episode
😉

**Viewbie's Note: Due of Copyright issue's edited the video links**

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

**Viewbie's Note: rival site link, edited**

Link is not working. But don't worry, i got it from your written description. 😊
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Link is not working. But don't worry, i got it from your written description. 😊

srry got the right link in my above post😉
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yep! you are right some kind of robbery or such thing must be coming because of raashi blurting out everything unknowningly!

sweety really needs to decide on one thing but this track is kinda boring me out!
100prabh thumbnail

Yeah!! Even I think that some kind of robbery or kidnapping track will happen…. Intense drama is in store for us!!!!
and yeah sweety needs to decide something before its too late!!!!

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..nisaluvrk..

yep! you are right some kind of robbery or such thing must be coming because of raashi blurting out everything unknowningly!

sweety really needs to decide on one thing but this track is kinda boring me out!

yea from the guy ( in the shop )reaction he must be sayin jackpot
dont know but why do i feel this guy will be sunnys singing teacher or something😲 to know how much valuables are at their home coz pinky singing teacher track has to end that guy who played the role of the singing teacher is  entering some show named 2612 on life ok hes playing terrorist ka character lol😲
 so 100 % correct kidnapping or robbery track intense track
😲
rocky track dont know
probably again rocky is gonna fight with sweety 😲end result will give nod for rocky to go abroad if that rajbir  monas kid from kya hua tera vaad can go to austrailia on scholarship so can rocky 😳
from prashant😆 rockys football coach  reaction🤣🤣 he is nt happy that rocky is goin 😲😆

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100prabh

Yeah!! Even I think that some kind of robbery or kidnapping track will happen'. Intense drama is in store for us!!!!
and yeah sweety needs to decide something before its too late!!!!

robbery track im sure ⭐️that guy might pose as a plumber or a singing teacher for sunny 😲
probably raavi mite have suspicion on his guy😆 what if this guy has buri nazar on raaviphir  kya hoga 😲😲
sweety should let rocky go or tell him that football is better 😉
from prashant rocky s football coach reaction 😆he wasnt happy at all that rocky is g
oin
😲
..nisaluvrk.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

yea from the guy ( in the shop )reaction he must be sayin jackpot
dont know but why do i feel this guy will be sunnys singing teacher or something😲 to know how much valuables are at their home coz pinky singing teacher track has to end that guy who played the role of the singing teacher is  entering some show named 2612 on life ok hes playing terrorist ka character lol😲
 so 100 % correct kidnapping or robbery track intense track
😲
rocky track dont know
probably again rocky is gonna fight with sweety 😲end result will give nod for rocky to go abroad if that rajbir  monas kid from kya hua tera vaad can go to austrailia on scholarship so can rocky 😳
from prashant😆 rockys football coach  reaction🤣🤣 he is nt happy that rocky is goin 😲😆

yep! if that actor is becoming a terrorist😆 then he might come as a replacement or as anyone else too!
hehhe..right if rajbeer can go so as rocky...football team ka bright player will not be here na and moreover he is thinking of studying!😲😆 coach ka reaction banta hai!