Thendral

Upd for Thurday-10/1/13-Friends and their routine! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
just now remembered the team's interview with a family where prabha said that he will be bad for some more time and then turn over...at that time he was still not bad..
so..lets wait!!!somehow i want business to win with prabha, at least to shut gw's mouth

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselTTfanshubbaShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upd for Thurday-10/1/13-Friends and their routine! (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
If the get together doesn't make things complicated well and good..T said she would ask help from lav...this is where i m getting suspicious hmm...hope to see more lighter moments between lav and T as this the time they both r together and in good terms too...i hope this get together shd be like some celebration like gisel said and for once happy moments for everyone... Hoping so!... since anand and shymala too are going to make their presence 95 pc she be a good and happy occassion!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamTTfanShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Akka for the wonderful Update! ClapStar Superb title Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top