Thendral

Upd for Thurday-10/1/13-Friends and their routine! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Baki

IF-Sizzlerz

Baki

TM, VMS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I really love todays episode.. I find it a little weird to watch Kalyani and Mohans romance though. LOL

I love Tamil's idea get-together-party, and Anand/Tamil's conversation was heartly good to watch today.

I really hate Prabha's attitude nowadays.. I'm glad that Thulasi said to Tamil that he should reconsider his decision working with Prabha.

I'm feeling sorry for Deepa. His father might had taken a wrong decision by getting her married, when she wanted to focus on her studies. It's clearly affecting her life.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamTTfanGiselshubbaNixkieParulRatiShiviShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upd for Thurday-10/1/13-Friends and their routine! (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments AkkaHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselTTfanshubbaShemmo

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Enaku ippo oru important doubt - TA kalankathala came out to Deepa's house? Appo preggo T a thaniya cook panna vitutu hmm...GW anyways wont help...and Lav cant...TA ...D'oh

Haha...ena pasam Thulasi mela!LOL

Originally posted by viswai123

Suchi ku officela velai pottu kudukama iruntha seri. That is my next nightmare...  GW sollurathu nejamaha pohuthu... ithu avarathilla.

I can't wait to see get together. I am sure its going to be cute to see all 4 of them. Atha pakkura GW reaction is what I am more interested in. 

Padma ku coffee vendama. She is definitly weaker than GW in mamiyar area. Coffee, muttai dosai ellam panna solli marimagla torture panna vendama. Doesn't want coffee, food. Padma expecting more than this from u...

All are discussing about Prabha and wondering when he will change. Athu thirundhatha kesu. Pesama divorce pannitu Kanagu ku kalyanam panni kudunga pls...

Shocked Suchi ku..what? Shocked What an imagination ka!!!Tongue

I hope CTs are planning nice episodes for PongalWink , like what u wished for DiwaliWink

LOL Point..Padma needs lessons from GW LOL

Nan vena divorce pathram ready pannava?Tongue 
Epdiyum thirunthiruvan...TA vei divorce veraikum poitu varaliya...Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiTTfanshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update shubba kka.

kalyani's handing padma extremely well .. continue like this!!

looking forward to the get together.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamTTfanGiselshubbaShemmo

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Subba,

For once, I agree with GW. Prabha is so irresponsible, TA should think twice and find ways to make things work if he wants to venture in business.

Good Luck TA.

shasekGiselvjayamTTfanshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmo

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

Enjoyed so much Kalyani scene. Way to go girl Thumbs Up Padma needs to be kept on a place.  Imagine if it was GW on padma place Day Dreaming kalyani would have given her nicely that GW would think twice to open her mouth LOL

Cant help but for once though its for selfish reason.. GW is right. Praba mind is not stable.. Ermm He does not know how to save money ... only spending it and i am very much sure that ex girl of him is going to nicely get the most out from him D'oh

shasekGiselvjayamTTfanshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmo

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
 Thanks for the wonderful update  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanvjayamshubbaShemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!

Overall good episode, it was light and enjoyable with everyone.

Wondering how the business track will go with Prabha and Tamil...Omg yes someone please tape GW's mouth it would great!  

Shymala and Anand...awww nice to see them talking with Tamil and coming over to their house for lunch.  It sounds interesting with everyone coming together hoping for a nice scene there.

M/K..lol..Kalyani's speech to Padma was so funny when she took the coffee instead.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamTTfanshubbaShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top