Upd for Thurday-10/1/13-Friends and their routine! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shubba

Enaku ippo oru important doubt - TA kalankathala came out to Deepa's house? Appo preggo T a thaniya cook panna vitutu hmm...GW anyways wont help...and Lav cant...TA ...

Haha...ena pasam Thulasi mela!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by viswai123

Suchi ku officela velai pottu kudukama iruntha seri. That is my next nightmare...  GW sollurathu nejamaha pohuthu... ithu avarathilla.

I can't wait to see get together. I am sure its going to be cute to see all 4 of them. Atha pakkura GW reaction is what I am more interested in. 

Padma ku coffee vendama. She is definitly weaker than GW in mamiyar area. Coffee, muttai dosai ellam panna solli marimagla torture panna vendama. Doesn't want coffee, food. Padma expecting more than this from u...

All are discussing about Prabha and wondering when he will change. Athu thirundhatha kesu. Pesama divorce pannitu Kanagu ku kalyanam panni kudunga pls...

😲 Suchi ku..what? πŸ˜² What an imagination ka!!!πŸ˜›

I hope CTs are planning nice episodes for PongalπŸ˜‰ , like what u wished for DiwaliπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† Point..Padma needs lessons from GW πŸ˜†

Nan vena divorce pathram ready pannava?πŸ˜› 
Epdiyum thirunthiruvan...TA vei divorce veraikum poitu varaliya...πŸ€”
thanks for the update shubba kka.

kalyani's handing padma extremely well .. continue like this!!

looking forward to the get together.
Thanks for the updates Subba,

For once, I agree with GW. Prabha is so irresponsible, TA should think twice and find ways to make things work if he wants to venture in business.

Good Luck TA.
Thanks for the updates.

Enjoyed so much Kalyani scene. Way to go girl πŸ‘πŸΌ Padma needs to be kept on a place.  Imagine if it was GW on padma place kalyani would have given her nicely that GW would think twice to open her mouth πŸ˜†

Cant help but for once though its for selfish reason.. GW is right. Praba mind is not stable.. πŸ€” He does not know how to save money ... only spending it and i am very much sure that ex girl of him is going to nicely get the most out from him

Thanks for the updates!

Overall good episode, it was light and enjoyable with everyone.

Wondering how the business track will go with Prabha and Tamil...Omg yes someone please tape GW's mouth it would great!  

Shymala and Anand...awww nice to see them talking with Tamil and coming over to their house for lunch.  It sounds interesting with everyone coming together hoping for a nice scene there.

M/K..lol..Kalyani's speech to Padma was so funny when she took the coffee instead.
just now remembered the team's interview with a family where prabha said that he will be bad for some more time and then turn over...at that time he was still not bad..
so..lets wait!!!somehow i want business to win with prabha, at least to shut gw's mouth
If the get together doesn't make things complicated well and good..T said she would ask help from lav...this is where i m getting suspicious hmm...hope to see more lighter moments between lav and T as this the time they both r together and in good terms too...i hope this get together shd be like some celebration like gisel said and for once happy moments for everyone... Hoping so!... since anand and shymala too are going to make their presence 95 pc she be a good and happy occassion!
Thanks Akka for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ Superb title πŸ˜›