Thendral

Upd for Thurday-10/1/13-Friends and their routine!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3selvalakshmishaseksaamandlakshchayolatharaviguruvignesgarapatijunkabcThendralfansushavviZEESXYjinjukalki2007supreeswash2vjayamTTfanMindFreezerSuha95Giselhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Vani19CarynNixkieShemmoParulRatiShivinithyamkvharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Upd for Thurday-10/1/13-Friends and their routine!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank you Akkaaa for the wonderful update and comments.. Superb title.. HugHug

Akka could imagine your reaction to Mohan calling K darling and konjufying.. ROFL

K's punch dialogs superrb... Padma needs this kind of treatment.. why don't they show T doing like this to GW..Confused

Vr/Indira worries.. acceptable.. Unhappy

Anand/Bujjima..too joining for virundhu... Smile Hope Prabha doesn't spoil it..Confused

Edited by TTfan - 10 January 2013 at 10:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuMindFreezerGiselvjayamshubbaNixkieParulRatiShiviShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thanks shubba for that great update n comments!!

a nice episode...indication of things to come...Anand shud get ready...soon he may be called for some probs!!
for gw's sake cant help wishing business with prabha becomes a success, though after initial starting probs (basically prabha shud be responsible.) does gw know what reputation nitish has for credibility in his house...she shud chk with lav...he even forgot to book the hotel...
a get together...good idea..but wish they include nitish too as lav here...otherwise gw will def hv something to say..

Kal seems to be handling her new role like a pro...all that experience with her friends seem to hv helped...
from bhu, now for VR it is prabha oru kelvi kuri? --yes , he needs some shock treatment to get the bhu genes out of his system...

an enjoyable episode...

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselMindFreezerTTfanshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmoNixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba ka for the wonderful update and comments!LOL
Ena Tamizh sir foreign la sema shopping o? Looking smart!Wink
Really missed Anand comedy all these days!!!
Aiyoo MK romance super!LOL! Mudiyalada sami!
Athavida KP modhala super-o-super!
Intha rangela ponna Padma thirunthi Thulasiku vazhagapu will happen in this house only! Smile
Prabaku support vera. Aiyoo! Aiyoo!D'oh
By any chance, is Anand going to see Praba and Suchi together! 
I hope! Please!!!

shasekgarapatijinjuMindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Did I Lister proper? Did K call Mohan as ennanga? vaanga ponga...weird..LOL...Oh!!..Public Public? LOL...

Prabha enga kanom ivlo morng la? Inniku entha shopping mall o? Ila Beauty Parlor a? Dead...U do Suchi, U do..Prabha got credit card...Wink...exclusive for thanda selavu...Dead...
TPS amma did a big favour nu sollanum by taking away the gold with her...ilena athu ellam eppovu poye pochu thaan..

Enaku ippo oru important doubt - TA kalankathala came out to Deepa's house? Appo preggo T a thaniya cook panna vitutu hmm...GW anyways wont help...and Lav cant...TA ...D'oh

shasekgarapatijinjuMindFreezerGiselTTfanvjayamNixkieShemmoParulRatiShivi

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Subba.

I liked the episode in a way, it was more casual. GW sollurathula thappe illa. Nitish is a better option. TA ku enga patta than arivu vara pohuthu. LOL he says it enough if Prabha come to office ever day. What else he is going to day. Vanthu enna vellai senchu kilika porana. AC illa Fan on pannitu nimathiya he will sit. Suchi ku officela velai pottu kudukama iruntha seri. That is my next nightmare...  GW sollurathu nejamaha pohuthu... ithu avarathilla.

Anand oru kadamai veeran. If only Shyamala is not his wife he would have tortured us with his dialogs. She proved she is kanja party's daughter.

I can't wait to see get together. I am sure its going to be cute to see all 4 of them. Atha pakkura GW reaction is what I am more interested in.

Padma ku coffee vendama. She is definitly weaker than GW in mamiyar area. Coffee, muttai dosai ellam panna solli marimagla torture panna vendama. Doesn't want coffee, food. Padma expecting more than this from u...

All are discussing about Prabha and wondering when he will change. Athu thirundhatha kesu. Pesama divorce pannitu Kanagu ku kalyanam panni kudunga pls...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmoNixkie

MindFreezer

Goldie

MindFreezer

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thnx akka for the super update and comments!LOL Nice title!StarHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselvjayamTTfanshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmoNixkie

jinju

jinju

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thx for the update Shubba.

I can't wait for the get together too. Its going to be fun. Hope GW will not do some ragalai. Kalyani dhool. I love how she is firm on her stand from day one. Way to go! I was laughing when she deliberately used enanga, neenga etc. It was so cute. :D

I'm not sure whether Nitheesh will be a better choice. But its better for TA to end his partnership with Prabha. Wish he listens to T.

Edited by jinju - 10 January 2013 at 11:55am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamTTfanGiselshubbaParulRatiShiviShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top