Arshi FF:Unbreakable bonds new THD link PG 149 - Page 38

Posted: 10 years ago

awesome story 

read in one go.

please PM for the updates

hi dear whe you will update 5 Part B ?
awesome update loved it glad Pyal give a another chance to Akash and Angali find a good person who really loves her not that shyam and I hope Arnav finds his happiness soon because he has two sons he didn't know do continue soon please.
awesome part...
after khushi left...
their life was hell...
arnav anjali both repenting...
flashback was nice...
update soon...
Can't wait to read your update. Plx update soon. Or let us know when approximately can u update.
Originally posted by lara3110

Your Chapter 5A was another great read. β­οΈ

Well Arnav mourned for a short while for his Khushi and then turned into ASR all over again.  I am astounded at his zeal in resorting to old tactics, which had been his downfall and the destruction of a beautiful human being; Khushi.  When will this man learn that power, might and being an obnoxious human being is not an answer to everything.  WHAT A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASR AND KKG.

I agree chapter 5b was just amazing.

I don't think Arnav's stopped morning yet. Becoming ASR is his way of handling grief. I think he's trying to drown out thoughts of khushi but working himself to the bone. He seems to be attempting to block out all emotions. As far as we know he hasn't been obnoxious to anyone, hes just keeping himself away from the family. It probably hurts to look at everyone moving on with their partners and kids and for him to be stuck in the same place he was.

I agree with you when it comes to Payal though. shes hands down one of my most fav characters so far!

Originally posted by mz.brar

I agree chapter 5b was just amazing.

I don't think Arnav's stopped morning yet. Becoming ASR is his way of handling grief. I think he's trying to drown out thoughts of khushi but working himself to the bone. He seems to be attempting to block out all emotions. As far as we know he hasn't been obnoxious to anyone, hes just keeping himself away from the family. It probably hurts to look at everyone moving on with their partners and kids and for him to be stuck in the same place he was.

I agree with you when it comes to Payal though. shes hands down one of my most fav characters so far!

Oh you both just wait!!!!
Originally posted by mastermagician

Oh you both just wait!!!!

damn it! now im worried!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Originally posted by mz.brar

damn it! now im worried!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Gaah!!! do you mind read?!
Originally posted by mastermagician

Gaah!!! do you mind read?!

OMG don't tell me hes actually sitting here stewing in his anger and is going to lash out at Khushi when he finally sees her again!?!?!? AHHH now I'm ssooo excited!!!

YES, i read your mindπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰I know everything that your thinking muahhhahah