Posted: 11 years ago
l?????s ?@ShyFyy

Really liked Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. Crazy, wacky, smart, relevant and lots of fun!! Pankaj Kapoor & Shabana Azmi rock!

Kumaran Mahendran ?@kumaranvm

Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola - Definitely worth a watch! Imran Khan, Pankaj Kapoor and Anushka Sharma are brilliant!

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

Originally posted by abby_girl30

Karan toh haath dho ke peeche pada hai Imran ke πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

I appreciate the fact that Imran challenged himself to take a hate role...tater than doing those shitty rom-cons again an again

Poor guy is trying to make the best he can😭 but still gets this kinda of recommendationπŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Karan.

Poor guy is trying to make the best he can😭but still gets this kinda ofrecommendationπŸ˜†

I hope he doesn't disappoint in OUATIM sequel
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Not for a sec Meena bt for 5 min...thanks to d 1st review...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...look at d 1st review...it says..

'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola' is fantabulous...i was like 2 more good reviews and m in d theaatre...

after 5 mins i see another review ...it says..''Vishal Bhardwaj disappoints with this predictable tale''...den my feelings.. ermn..chalo i'll pass it...πŸ˜‰

LOL. dont watch a movie based on the reviews, if you like what you see in the promos, then go see it. You be the judge. These critics are bullshit artists more than 75% of the times.
So probably another flop for imran and anushka πŸ₯±
hasnt watched movie yet... t4s reviews...waiting to watch Pankaj Kapoor's performance
Originally posted by Yankees

LOL. dont watch a movie based on the reviews, if you like what you see in the promos, then go see it. You be the judge. These critics are bullshit artists more than 75% of the times.

Ohkay...thanks for dat info.πŸ˜†.πŸ€—..i always thought most of des critics are genuine...😑😑...nah..didnt like d promos much yaar...yess i agree dat Pankaj Kapoor is adorable in d trailers and just for him i might end up watching dis one..πŸ˜†.bt otherwise nothing very interesting for me...πŸ₯±
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Ohkay...thanks for dat info.πŸ˜†.πŸ€—..i always thought most of des critics are genuine...😑😑...nah..didnt like d promos much yaar...yess i agree dat Pankaj Kapoor is adorable in d trailers and just for him i might end up watching dis one..πŸ˜†.bt otherwise nothing very interesting for me...πŸ₯±
Like you didn't know that info already. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am not going to watch it, everything in the promos seemed very forced.
Originally posted by Yankees

Like you didn't know that info already. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am not going to watch it, everything in the promos seemed very forced.

Nah really i didnt know dat..πŸ˜‰..*this is embarrasing..πŸ˜†.*.honestly i dont go through d reviews wen d movie has my fav star Meena.😳😳..otherwise i like to know wats d general opinion about d movie...😊
I am watching it definitely.
yes.

Online that is.