Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oh just so so beautiful romantic update ...
waiting for their confrontation...
😃😃
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Wow! The update was so romantic.Loved their first kiss on the kiss & the flower ring. It was just too cute. Waiting for the confrontation.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
di...
u made my day
it was just awesome. 
and precap was damn interesting. please pst it soon 
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awesome ss plz cont soon and pm me too
sparklingeyes thumbnail
this part is so very awesome...just can't wait to read further
masumasrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love it,nice How she was admiring Dev from far and her jealous over that girl,and their first kiss and the ring and waiting for the next meeting and Want to see Vis reaction seeing our handsome hero.  
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Part 6
Dev was dropping Radhika home when she told him to stop at her studio
"I have something to show you .."She said with much excitement looking like a kid
They walked inside

She made Dev close his eyes ..
"stop peeking "

"Im not ..promise "

Radhika prepare the painting "ok open!"
She was so anxious to see his reaction .Dev saw the finished portrait of himself that she painted ..It looked exactly like him,..

He was speechless and felt his throat going lumpy , no one ever did something so special for him ..

Radhika was so glad he liked it ."You were right the other day …I was always so lost in you thoughts that I managed to portrait you without any picture .." she said sweetly

Dev wrapped his arms around Radhika "It shows that how much you love me "he was so touched by her art with few tears shimmering in his eyes  ..He never felt this way in his life …She hugged him lovingly

"   I never knew what love really meant after meeting you .."

His arms tightened around her waist never wanting to let her go , she meant the whole world to him …

After a while Radhika spoke ..

"Dev ….The portrait ..belongs to me .."she teased whispering in his ears ..

Dev smiled and tightened his arms around her "Then you have to promise me to never leave me .."

"Promise " She felt Dev placing a kiss over her jaw and closed her eyes absorbing the warmth

Days passed and Radhika literally became part of dev's family ..She would go to there I house for super and have a good time with all of them ..Mrinalini and vivek were really happy for both Radhika and Dev and informed Dadima in India about this .Everyone in  the Purohit house hold were so  relieved and happy , they've been searching for a girl for him but it wasn't the need anymore ..Radhika even spoke to his parents on the phone and dadima who was very sweet and excited …They couldn't wait to meet Radhika in person …
Radhika called her mother telling her everything that occurred and the truth that she knew Dev before she was arranged in the set up ..Devki was so glad to hear that her daughter was happy and in love . She couldn't wait to meet Dev and his family ..

Things were going very smoothly with Radhika and Dev , their love just blossomed day by day …Always talked on the phone as often as they could and meet up almost  everyday …HE would take her to the movies and spent time in her studio after work ..

Sometimes she  would baby-sit Ariya s and they would always find something fun to do every time and with this Dev would have an excuse to meet Radhika …

One beautiful evening Dev came to Radhika's studio to spend time with her …

He had his arms wrapped around her waist while she painted..

"Dev ..I can't concentrate with you placing kisses over my cheeks .."

"Radhika your cheeks are so cute that I can't resist .."

This only made her giggle feeling his lips teasing her cheeks but she had to finish this painting for the next morning ..

"Dev ..I.."

She couldn't complete feeling his lips brushing over her neck fondly ..She
titled her head sideways enjoying the feeling within her ..Dev smiled naughtily know she was blushing completely   and continued placing kisses around her nape .. She was gone in a complete a daze and felt her heart thumping and shivers down her spine ..He placed passionate kiss over her neck side and tugged her closer to his body …After a while she opened her eyes breathing unevenly …

"dev .."She called softly

"Hmm.."He nuzzled her ears making her smile shyly ..

"I really have to finish this …"

Dev understood and slowly took his distance disappointingly ..She turned to look at his cute cute upset face ..

"Please …try to understand .."

Dev bumped his head with her lightly .." Are you free tomorrow ?"

Radhika grinned and nodded .

"So tomorrow no work only you and me …I'm going to take you out somewhere .." He placed a kiss over her forehead and left her finish the painting  ..

The next day Dev took Radhika out on a picnic near a quiet river ..He placed a sheet on the floor under the palm tree with a calming ambiance.. They could hear  the water riffle with the sweet wind. Radhika was truly mesmerized by the beauty …The sun was at the horizon showering as much needed light on them …Dev took out delicious desserts with a  thermos of tea ..Radhika grinned sweetly he bough all her favourite desserts.

"Dev ..this is truly wonderful .."

"all for you .."He said passing her a cup of tea , they both fed each other having a nice time trying all the desserts, cake , cream stuffing , chocolate truffle ..and more .. …They chatted away laughing and teasing each other ...He noticed Radhika pulling her pink dress that was going over her knees …

"Radhika ..why don't you wear something that you comfortable in .."

"deepika said this dress looked nice on me ..so ..I wore it "

"It's beautiful but ..I don't want you to try to impress me wearing clothes your not comfortable in .." HE said cupping her cheeks tenderly " I love you for you not your clothes ..You don't need to look like the others, be yourself ..."
Radhika felt so touched  and rested her head over his chest ..

….After a while Dev rested in Radhika lap playing with her hand over his chest ..He would steal few kisses from her time to time and this only made her cheeks flush but with a cute smile on her face …

Later Radhika and Dev went for a walk and sat on a bench enjoying the sunset with the birds chirping over the water …They both gazed in each other eyes loving and Dev placed a gentle peek over her lips and smile wanting more ..he brushed his lips against hers and then heard foot steps nearing them ..They both shared a frown and turned only to see Vikram and Vishaka ..This startled  Radhika  she wasn't expecting to see them but Dev held her hand comfortingly ..

"Hey …"Dev said casually ..

"hey Dev .." Vikram said no able to digest what he saw , Radhika and Dev together like this ..

Dev saw the girl beside him wearing a tight dress with a deep neck collar..She didn't seem amused to see Radhika and had attitude on her face

"You must be Vishaka .." dev said forwarding his hand to shake it ..

"Hey .."She said with a light smile

"How are you Vishaka?" Radhika asked somehow feeling concerned for her sister

"I'm fine ..was at a photo shoot and Vikram came to pick me up .." she said holding Vikram hand "Inst he sweet ?"

"I'm happy that both of you are getting along .."Radhika said unaffected

"we're in love ..right Vikram "

HE just gave a awkward nod …

"you must have something special that Vikram accepted to marry you ..From what I remembered , every week he would have a new girlfriend .."dev informed casually

Radhika didn't know why a silent smile came up her lips and glanced at Dev ..Vikram gave dev a stern look and Vishaka frowned her brows..

"well that changed and for now ..Vishaka is my love and were both happy .."

"And if it wasn't for us you both would have never met "Vishaka rebuked

Dev chuckled at this , they were really both clueless .Radhika also couldn't hold her smile …

"What happened?" Vishaka asked confusedly

Radhika slowly spoke up "Vishaka …I already knew Dev before you even set up for me to meet him .'She cleared  calmly

Vishaka gave Vikram a stern look ..

Vikram was shocked to hear this and  saw Dev's mocking smile .He Then realized why Dev was so defensive about Radhika the other day …He knew her that's why he was getting so offended and angry .

"So that's why you lost your temper the other day! And was so defensive over Radhika " Vikram felt so stupid , couldn't he figure this out before !

"Exactly …it really took you a while to figure this out .."Dev said sarcastically
Vikram and Vishaka felt so stupid , arranging a meeting up with two individuals that already knew each other ..it was embarrassing for them!

"Vishaka you had no right to  interfere in my personal life!" Radhika  said angrily

"I didn't want you to be so lonely"

"She wasn't alone ..I was with her the whole time .."

"Wait! how long do you both knew each other ?"Vikram asked puzzled

"Long enough to know we're made for each other "Dev answered firmly

Vikram was getting annoyed , he didn't expect this!

"Anyway ..I was just trying to help Radhika to find someone .."Vishaka replied shrugging

"No Vishaka you were just helping yourself "Radhika said  solidly

There was lots of tension going around
"I still don't understand how you both met!"

"That's none of your business "Radhika retorted grimly

Vikram was getting frustrated at Radhika attitude towards him

"Vikram ..Lets go ..I don't want to here for 1 more minute ." Vishaka said getting annoyed …Vikram walked away  with his lady

"Wow! That was your sister ! She's really something inst she .."Dev chuckled shaking his head

"Sorry about her attitude ..she has lots of pride .."

"Well I'm glad that I'm not in Vikram shoes .."He teased and held he hand "Are you ok ?

" I'm fine ..It actually felt good .."she admitted

"It did ...seeing their  shocked expression was fun" He laughed "such embarrassment for them"

"thank you Dev ..for everything ..You made me understand that , us being together wasn't going to change anything ..and instead they were the one's that we're ashamed .."

Dev placed a warm kiss over her forehead comfortingly , they both hugged each other for a while ..

"I don't know about you but ..they seemed unhappy together ..It felt very forceful when they said they loved each other " She said moving back

"hmm..but We shouldn't get into their problem and concentrate on our own .."

"hun" She was confused , what problem they had?

Dev neared her " We have unfinished business .."He said naughtily  locking their lips together gently …she smiled within the kiss  cupping his cheek …

Few days later dev was on the phone with Dadima ..

"thank you Dadima ..I love you !" he was so excited ..his family was going to ask for Radhika's hand to her parents …

Radhika got a phone call from Devki informing her about Dev's parents and Dadi coming for a wedding proposal ..Radhika couldn't hold her tears off happiness and Devki sensed this and also go emotional

"Radhika ..your father and I are so happy for both of you ..his parents are very well known In the Village and from a good family …We are settling the dates for the wedding"

After few chatting they hung up the phone and Radhika leaned against the wall unable to digest the happiness that was running within her  and quickly met up with Dev to share this lovely news ..Precap
Dev was about to leave when Radhika looked outside seeing the rain poring down and the wind gusting away .It was a really bad weather outside and couldn't let him leave ..

"dev ..you can't go in this weather.." She said worriedly ,

"Radhika Ill be fine .."

The thunder struck and Radhika wasn't convinced.. She wasn't going to let him go!

"You could sleep here tonight .."

"Are you sure?"

"I'll set  you up on the couch .."She affirmed cutely

Dev looked out the window and realised the weather was really bad , the trees were swaying away aggressive and the raindrops pored heavily .He was trying to call inanely but because of the bad weather the connection was very weak.

Hey Guys thank you so much for all the comment and Like Button ..😃 hope you will like this part as well😊

bonibright thumbnail
Another amazing update..Superb...👏
Loved how Vikram-Vishakha were embarrased after knowing that Dev-Radhika knew each other even before they set them up to meet..
Looking for ward to the next update,,😛
Surish thumbnail

Billo77
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
again very romantic..loooved it truly.my fav character here is dev.his personality is refreshing.you write beautifully..thanks for keeping us dreaming about these lovely radev moments.the precap sounds...promising ;) i think i know what u r thinking to write next :p