Hogaya shuru !! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

saf2012

saf2012

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
a very expected track started! hope it is handled well...it won't be fair if Naitik blames Akshi...after everything she has gone through, Akshara deserves only love from Naitik! 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hogaya shuru !! (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xyze

xyze

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
its very nice to read such lovely posts hereClap
just a request ...can we somehow let the cv's know abt  how we want this track to shape up because there is no chance that i would be able to bear 'nk jealous of akshi' track.
i am not on any social networking site so can anybody help me.would e-mail to sp help??

Edited by xyze - 10 January 2013 at 6:15pm

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hope cv's naksh k bonding ko karab na kare dont want to see it affect naksh relationship. cant see any thing like that, its very difficult for nk and it will take time for him to come out this inferiority complex and feel like he can't do any thing that guilt feeling and all. cant see naksh get hurt by this. side by side it will hurt duggu too, which really i dont want to see.

They should show naksh bonding strong and duggu bonding with his parents. 

May be too much of caring and not let him do any thing what nk want to do he may feel irritated. but dont know when family and ak will realise till then we have to see this.Confused

Edited by kala_09 - 10 January 2013 at 7:42pm

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Hope naksh relationship not spoiled after watching precap and nk facial expressions telling some thing. Hope cv's show naksh handle this well. cant see nk or ak suffer becoz they already they suffered lot.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Its a Valid and Common track. Every Coma patient feel this. I want to see, how Akshara manage Naitik's behaviour as over Care leading to Poblems. Naitik should realise that he's recovering and is not Fuly ok. I love the way he watch Duggu n Akshra.

-Puja-

Goldie

-Puja-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Cv's do handle these very well, hope its not much irritate us

Post Reply New Post

Go to top