Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rjvv

Nothing to surprise,,,it was expected from cv's Dead
Again naksh ke beech insecurity track and dont know how long this going to be dragged and hw much its going to affect their relationship and duggu too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hogaya shuru !! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i hope naitik wont disappoint us..if naitik gets jealous of akshara or anything he would no longer remain my fav char..i hope they will show mature relationship not fights and all.akshara doesnt deserve all thisDisapprove..she deserve only and only love from naitikTongue

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala_09

Originally posted by Rjvv

Nothing to surprise,,,it was expected from cv's Dead
Again naksh ke beech insecurity track and dont know how long this going to be dragged and hw much its going to affect their relationship and duggu too

It's too earlier to judge its going to be next track,,,actually its obvious things what nk feelings right now,,,it takes tym so It's not for ak even g3 and family members,,,other thing cv's are unpredictable these days,,,as new promo showing differently

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

toh new track has set is foundation ..

aab post coma symptons aaj naitik was getting irritated bcozz of he started feeling ki thy are doing extra care and he is having basically nothing to do Cry

aur naitik ka dost ..ufff bas saying that he have seeded in naitik's brain aab na chahta hua bhi naitik will start seeing frm tht point of view .naitik ka kai dost aisa aisa hai ki ..unka rehta dushman ki bhi zarurat nahi hai Angry ek woh sneha thing suggest kiya hua aab yeh Angry

most expected track .i just wish cv's handle it nicely .and track end will surely build naksh  and duggu relation Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09pree4ru

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by avanti_duggu

i hope naitik wont disappoint us..if naitik gets jealous of akshara or anything he would no longer remain my fav char..i hope they will show mature relationship not fights and all.akshara doesnt deserve all thisDisapprove..she deserve only and only love from naitikTongue

jealous is something really big term yaar naitik can never never get jealous of his akshara its just post coma symptoms naitik is getting physically wll but mentaly theek hona abhi baaki hai 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desireskala_09pree4ruIGLESIAS

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bebo.

aab post coma symptons aaj naitik was getting irritated bcozz of he started feeling ki thy are doing extra care and he is having basically nothing to do Cry

aur naitik ka dost ..ufff bas saying that he have seeded in naitik's brain aab na chahta hua bhi naitik will start seeing frm tht point of view .naitik ka kai dost aisa aisa hai ki ..unka rehta dushman ki bhi zarurat nahi hai Angry ek woh sneha thing suggest kiya hua aab yeh Angry

most expected track .i just wish cv's handle it nicely .and track end will surely build naksh  and duggu relation Embarrassed

i feel they wud handle this in a diff way not the usual one Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.

desires

Goldie

desires

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
why are they not changing banner?are they not going to change it?

sonu.

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by bebo.

i feel they wud handle this in a diff way not the usual one Embarrassed

this days heard ki sp is very much poking nose in YRKKH toh no doubt track will be handeled a diffrently hi EmbarrassedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916kala_09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top