Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Devil's Paradise#48! Do Phool EK Maali (LOL)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Episode aired on 9 and 10/01/2013

The character of Trishna has never failed to amazed me with her selfishness!! Can someone really be consumed with oneself to such an extent, that they only want their own success without caring about the danger thats looming on their by their one decision! I thought when she saw Ballu she had changed and thats she want wanted to protect her mother, but she was so easily manipulated, its unreal! (Well duh Julie, it is a fictional show!LOL)  Seriously! I am not going to say Trishna is an unrealistic character because in real world, peolple like her exist!.. Its all about me, me and me!! The rest can die for all I care, is the type of character we see before us in the form of Trishna!!  Jho bhi ho, I hope that one day her selfishness doesnt end up being the cause of her downfall! Because one day her family will wake up and then she will be left with nothing!
RK
Uff!! He confuses me! He left so much money for the people he supposedly hate?!Confused I mean, leaving money for his mother is digestable! But for Deepali, Sicky and Kuku jii? How does that fit the bill? I am still baffled by that move of his today! I believe this is foreshadowing the future track of RK losing all his assets which will leave MB with no choice but to enter the movie industry to help change RK's fortune (When you are big, and scream pack up, people dance to your tune, but when you lose everything, that arrogant behaviour always comes back to bite you *up there* which is why i believe RK wont be getting any offers! (OK ITS ALL FOR THE DRAMA)

Rishbala!
After a long time, we got the hum hai deewane song back! And I was very happy with it! I havent been enjoying Rishbala as of late! But today,  I enjoyed their scene, I feel that the chemistry which I thought was lacking, was making its way back slowly! The way these two keep hugging, am sure we will get a new record soonLOLLOL Not that am complaining! Embarrassed I heard there is a misunderstanding track looming around the corner, I so cant wait! High time MB finds out her RK believed that Dipz over herEvil Smile It means some passionate scenes! Hayeee hayeeeWinkLOL

Ballu
OK I cant write a bit on everyone and miss him out! He has become my fav character in the show! He is one crazy individual! Love how when MB was thinking about the whole (you are the same age as my daugther sequence) she said  *strange* !! A term that defines BSC to perfection! He is a strange and psychotic man, but at the same time he knows what he wants! And thats the destruction of the daugther whose birth meant the lost of his fortune and mother! She has caused him a lot of hassle and now he wants to avenge that! He wants to make his wife suffer for fooling him 20 years ago!  BUT WILL HE SUCCEED!! STAY TUNE TO FIND OUTLOL

Padmini and MB
There have been a lot of symbolic moments with these two! 20 years ago Padmini saved her daugther and now its her daugther's turn to repay the favour! Her taking off the wedding symbols off of Padmini was one of the best scene of these two so far!.. It shows she will bring happiness in her mother's life by removing the darkness from their lives once and for all

MB and BAllu
They have a connection that they cant seem to put their fingers on! But now the latter knows the former is his own flesh and blood! The whole him cutting his own hand in his quest of hurting MB! Only goes to show, he is on a path of his own destruction! Tongue

Excuse my grammar errors!Tongue

Edited by _innocent_ - 10 January 2013 at 9:59am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ushanmanju-Deepali-Cassie..TheDragonLadydash_aryanAnu_Rnlm4basicquestion1-optimist-_Darling_desait--epiPhobia---Dil--SmexyGhost-Chirpychicklet-brokensoul-ankita24-WhiteGirl-White_lilypennuleelaa9Neelam..--Udhay--anji-miralove.abhay-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devil's Paradise#48! Do Phool EK Maali (LOL)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Devil Paradise's Members

aashuluvsmaan - Ashu
Aswathy - Ash
Arnav90 - Arnav
angelanki - anki
ankita24- Anku
anji64 - Anji
Cassie
Arabellapearl - Bella
bangalores - Bindu
chrys - asha
Cutieee1992- Madz
devikamd - Devu
-DamnedDrooler- - ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
isadora- Hatziee
-innocent- - Jules
leelaa9 - Leela
leverne - Rene
manesha76 - Manu
Manonids - Nidz
mayamagic - Maya
mymagic13 - Meenu
namita25 - Nami -Namita
nlm4 - Nimmi
-Neelam- - Neelam

padma - Padma
pennu - Pennu
priyachand -Chand- Priya
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
-sasi- - Sasi
seher
Shahisthi - Shahi
shamon -
Sam
ThedarkKnight - shikha
Udhay - Uday
vidhu
Chinki_onlyme: Chinkz
 reenap-Reena
 http://i.imgur.com/HB921.jpg

Edited by _innocent_ - 14 January 2013 at 10:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMarsnlm4ankita24-WhiteGirl--brokensoul--AmandaRulz-pennuWhite_lily--epiPhobia--love.abhayleelaa9--Udhay--

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread Jules...!!

Awesome analysis of the character's..!!

Edited by devikamd - 11 January 2013 at 7:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu_innocent_

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
res

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Congrats Jules for your first thread..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu_innocent_

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Balraaj ke do Phool ..Trishna ( Balrishna Dead) / Madhubala ( Ballubala Tongue)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4priyachandpennu_innocent_

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Actually both Rishbala are fools to leave everything to others.

They both are blind in love.

RK is leaving majority of his wealth to Radha because of Madhu. All these days he always suspect kuku and didn't give a single penny anyone not even to his mother.

So when all these things go wrong because of Ballu, Madhu will blame herself for the mess they were in and she will try to find a solution.

Atleast I am happy because I have a feeling this is going near heroine track and which was the actual concept of the show.

RishBala are blind in love...so can understand what they are doing...
but what about the Cv's???Confused LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandnlm4-brokensoul-pennu_innocent_

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Well written Jules,
the interplay of various characters and their uniqueness and complexities are very well brought out by the cv's.The only predictable ones are madhu and paddu,i guess.
Me confused now-who are the do phool,is it my favorites madhupaddu dou and the maali who is gonna  crop them and try to chop them-Ballu.LOLLOLbechaare.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-pennu_innocent_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.