Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

of course even with the no touching , sona and mohit are one of top 10 hit pairs of 2012.
People see the chemistry even though there is no physics and biology Big smile

I know seriously other pairs touch and go way beyond that which is chemistry according to some but the small nuances of married life and the beauty of relation thereafter is lost on some. Sona young and doing such a fine job and Mohit awesome. Together they rock. No wonder show is number one on the channel and it has happened after Sona's entry so I like to believe she is lucky charm. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ (Page 8)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
bhargavi and Jaya thanks for the link dearies. HugWant to relive those wonderful times. Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhargavi_2jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
When i look at the episodes when she first made her entry and to what she is now.. all i can say is wow... She has grown in leaps and bounds. And now totally enjoying her role and having so much fun on the sets also I think.
God imagine two teenagers, i just turned 20 and one a bachchu.. there must be total mayhem at times. We have seen that rushi and sona get along great, AS had said she loves both sona and mohit and sadhil and sona seemed to hit it off right from day one

Gopikaa

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Ganesh said in his recent interview that he palys pakdam pakdai with AS and Rushi. I imagine it must be with Sona also. LOL

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
with two kids on the scene he must be spending more time with them.

Gopikaa

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hmm but Sona's heart must be a bacha only na. She was playing with him during that most imp scene of her anger after Vinayak's death. LOL

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
lolz yep, she was supposed to getting into adi shakthi more and yelling at shiv and madam was busy getting chased by gannu after throwing stuff at him LOL

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limraina

Originally posted by shruti.nil

nah they wont risk showing Mahadev and Parvati together,as in very close-bhool gaaye last time kya hua thaROFLROFLelectric chemitry you seeLOL
temporarily focus shifted on little baccha party-in a way good cos Mohit and Sona are getting breaks
apparently there will be "Mahadev-Parvati" stuff too as per Nikhil Ji-lets see

We want that electric chemistry back aur public ki awaz kabhi toh will reach them. Nahi toh dhol peeth ke sunayenge.Wink
What say Sonarikans even with such less intimacy show itni hit hai toh agar if they repeat the tarukvan screen then the trps will reach new heights which was never seen in the first six months of the show even with so called palang thod romanceROFL

limmy palang thod romance??Shocked kab kahan kaise??? in sati era milan was also adhura na??or did i miss anything??Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaajayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.