Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yep, durga is beatiful but that is all there is. Ramayan has gone silent. It did not even make a dent.
Sona and mohit are one of the reasons for the popularity right now
jayvenk thumbnail
Even in my work place most of them watch because they like to see them together. Many ae language teachers and know the puranas pretty well. so they know that the stories dished out are just not so right 
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We all know by now that the stories are tweaked to create more drama so that audiences love it. But honestly taht is why I don't go with the uproarw hen someone says this is not right that is not right because ultimately they are trying to make it viewer friendly. We like to be sentimental about our Gods whom we identify with but I want ask most of these stories are fictional right. Do we know how authentic they really are. We believe tat is a diff thing from what is passed on to us from generations. I like to see the drama and enjoy that is it. Moharika ofcourse are the best reason to watch the show.
jayvenk thumbnail
true.. a little tweeking is fine.. but turning a story upside and then again tweeking is a little too much at times. But i love to wtch them together so. hang the story lolz .

jayvenk thumbnail
chalo me going off now. Good night sona . and sonarikans .. We will be watching her get all wifely tomorrow
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chalo got to go now. Meet you guys morrow. Tired have to sleep now. Bye Sona and dear Sonarikans. Meet u soon. ðŸ˜‰
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sagars have typical way of mythos..their last successful Mytho show was Imagine's Ramayan which was a big hit because of Gurmeet and Debina

Ramayan of zee is too fade beside that coz people din't forget that one so couldn't accept this one

and jjmd is just a crap ..only Durga is watchable ..all other things r not watchable..presentation is too boring

well don't knw about movies..i am ok with sona in dkdm coz jabtak dkdm hai we can get moharika..phir to possible nhi hoga

dhwani. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys.
Love u sona.
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mahadev and Parvati before marriage SBS segment.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKrVpH7GtyQ[/YOUTUBE]
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Short clip.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgP1bAdDQro[/YOUTUBE]