Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 150

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaajyoti07jayvenk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ (Page 33)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaa

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Parvati is going to beg for forgiveness again for that outburst or ultimatium. And why are the cv's hell bent on showing Karthikeya as arrogant I can't understand. They are always showing Parvati and Karthikeya in bad light for some reason.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaa

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umakaruna

beautiful siggy

KarumaGopikaajyoti07

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Karthikeya has been shown quite well recently only his birth story was bungled. Now today they will show flashback and prove why Ganesh deserves to be pratham poojniya. Karthikeya gets angry and goes from Kailash. Parvati is shown in a poor light because she is made to beg for forgiveness each time. That is been the flaw in this show. To glorify Mahadev all the other characters are shown badly. They cannot mess up with Ganesh because he is a very popular deity in Maharashtra. Karthikeya's research has been done poorly. The whole birth process of Skand was wrong..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GopikaaNishajosjyoti07jayvenk

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Happy sankrant to sona and all sonarikans.

Gopikaajyoti07jayvenk

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
My dearest Sonarika and darling Sonarikans a very Happy Pongal and Makarsankranti to all you.  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishajosjayvenk

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Guys sometime back I had send a message to Sonarika asking to confirm if she is ding films as spread my some profiles claiming to be her on FB. She seems to have one profile on FB that seems most original. Got a reply from her today sayin...

"for now im focuusing on mahadev:)

but yes, you wil be able to see me soon on films too:)"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishajosjayvenk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.