Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ (Page 109)

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
yaConfused
Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Shiv has secretly prepared a phoolon ki shaiyya on the banks of Manasarover. As he kisses her softly and full of passion. he gently lifts her in his arms and Parvati melts into his arms realizing she had missed it for too long.
He carries her lays her down gently on the phoolon ki shaiyya.
He holds her chin up and looks deeply into her eyes and kisses her with full passion as Parvati's lips swell to the might of his passions. She careeses her swollen lips and shyly looks up to him and realizes that she had missed him for too long. They exchange knowing glances. All the time he caresses her arm with one hand while the other gently hold her back.
I have only thought this much. They enact on screen as Gods and my thought process never lets me wander beyond this. Wink
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
then imagine sona and mohit and overflow bhavnasLOL
Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Kad peoblem yeh hai ki whenever I think of them it is Shiv Parvati images that flash in front of me. I feel sometimes they should do some add films together or atleast give more public appearances. 
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i don't think it will happen so for that we have to depend on ours..specially ff writer's imaginations
Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
You know that airtel wala add which used to come sometime back featuring Madhavan and Vidya Balan. I used to imagine Mohit and Sonarika in that place. Ek add tha na where they are traveling by train and Vidya asks did u switch off the lights, did u do this did u do that and than she asks about paying a bill which Madhavan remembers he had not done and quickly does it via his mobile and than casually says kabka and Vidya knowingly throws something at him and teases him saying kabka. I always imagine Moharika doing add film like that. Would look so cute. Day Dreaming 
MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hello, yaar Ramp ka pic mila ??Ouch , I can't belive article pe name hain pher vi pics nai mil rahe hain, ya pher woh guessing hi sahi tha ki by mistake name include ho gaya hainOuch
Tinacool IF-Dazzler
Tinacool
Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Ramp ka na koi pics mila hai na hi koi segment hai ramp ka jisme Sonarika ko bataya gaya ho. Sad was hoping to see her on the ramp. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuser

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index