Devon ke Dev Mahadev

~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ (Page 108)

Post Reply New Post

Page 108 of 150

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
jaya , tina plz think something more yar imagination karna acha lagta hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ (Page 108)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Ok Shiv and sons come back to Kailash Parvati is till ruthi ruthi with Shiv. After greeting  her sons she quietly goes to Manasarover.
Obviously Shiv follows here. She tells him aap yahaan se chale jayiye.
Shiv, Mein kyun jao mein tumhara swami hoon. Poore sansaar ke liye mein Shiv aur Mahadev hoon kintu swami toh mein keval tumhara hoon Parvati.
Parvati no mood to give in and as she turns to give him a piece of her mind. he has gathered flowers in his hands which he playfully throws at here and it gets stuck on her hair which she tries to get rid off. Than he slowly advances towards her she wants to yell at him but her voice refuses to come out as she gets burned with his intense passionate glare. He takes one flower in his hands and trails it on her cheeks and lips.
Than slowly he takes a strand of her and plays it with his fingers all the time his eyes refusing to leave her and she is mesmerized by the beauty of her husband she cannot take her eyes of him.

Baki if someone wants to continue or later. Wink

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
no dear continue...its breathtaking

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Parvati feels her breath is trapped in her lungs she cannot breathe neither can she talk. He is too near now and she is captivated by the beauty and love in the yes of her husband and realizes that she too craved for him for a long time.
As he gets the flower to her lips his head comes close enough for her to feel his breath near her lips. He looks deep into her eyes meaningfully and letting her know how much he needs her.
She wants to back away and run her mind tells so but her body is reacting to it's own needs refusing to listen to her mind as she gets more and more drawn to him.
Suddenly he drops the flower and cups her face. Their breaths kissing each other. Eyes locked with each other.
Thick with desire flowing through him Shiv, "Priye" is all he could mange because he was drugged by her beauty and intense passion sweeping him over as he slowly brushes his lips against hers. First slowly and than again and again.

I need to take a deep breath now..Wink

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
uff Tina Blushing..my breathe almost stopped

u seriously should write yarUnhappy i am telling you you have that potential

Edited by Kadamvari - 21 January 2013 at 9:46am

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Time kidhar hai yaar. I work the only time I chit chat and spread my bhavanas is when I meet you guys here. Wink

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hehe ok..yar m saying u try to write down ur bhavnas when ur brain overflows with it..and thus make a collection of ur bhavnas..don't let this talent to be wasted

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I used to read a lot earlier so may be it is those things that come to my mind when I think of certain situations By the way Jaya seems to have disappeared. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.