~..Sonarika AT #7 *The Seraphic Beauty*..~ - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jayvenk

aru everyone wants a palang thod stuff... dont worry u did not miss a thing. I posted a link to the Maha milan SBB segment. 

That was so cute ya Shiv Parvati at Darukvan. Want another romantic moment between them and this time palang thod. ๐Ÿ˜‰..But don't want public going oohh aaah again.
actually the sbb segment was more errr passionate than what was edited and shown to us ..  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mohit's eyes was transfixed on hers in that SBB segment. I still don't understand what was so raunchy steamy in that scene that there was so much babaal. ๐Ÿ˜•
but they looked purrrfect together 
Originally posted by Limraina

limmy palang thod romance??๐Ÿ˜ฒ kab kahan kaise??? in sati era milan was also adhura na??or did i miss anything??

Hahaha no yaar but that is the general perception that romance was supposed to be at the peak in that era. ๐Ÿคช
[/QUOTE]

๐Ÿ˜†..well no comparison but for me tarkvan was d highest peak of romance..if some  refused to accept moharika electrifying chem then poor them..actually the 1st phase had only romance noting else but trp started rising from veerbhadra epi..even i used to skip first phase in spite of that flood of romance๐Ÿ˜†..coz i found that dragging

but shiv-paro phase was needed some dragging ..๐Ÿ˜ญ
They looked perfect and they are perfect. Even now they way she acknowledges him in everything and their eye lock is amazing.
You know one thing I like is she persists with swami because that is rightfully hers. Shiv and Mahadev the whole world has a right on but swami is hers and only her RIGHT. Thank God the makers make her use that often. ๐Ÿ‘
I think she used to call him mahadev before she got married to him. After that it has always swami. 
I love the scene where shiv is meditating in Himvan palace [ this was just after the wedding]. she goes and stands in front of him, He opens his eyes slowly and keeps looking at her?
aaah loved that
limmy you want palang thod romance and i every-night see and feel (literally๐Ÿ˜‰) palang thod romance of them๐Ÿ˜†

but they are the only couple of tv who with no touch could create such electrofying blushworthy atmosphere for viewers with the very essence of true love
Jaya yup that scne was awesome one could see love and happiness in his eyes when Parvati his wife came in front of him.
Kad correct the couple are so magical without even a touch they look great together. I feel we might get some lovely moments in the future abhi picture baki hai. ๐Ÿ˜‰