Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manjudurai

Groupbie

manjudurai

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Hi

I wonder if we live in India, county of rich values and tradition.  For God's sake why do u show all crap about relationship.  Living with a guy but thinking about another etc.,... idiotic crap show, end this ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PRITHEEgold1978starsuvarnaawtpringle6nandakrishnabluedollieBella.sukhminderkaur7AndyTaareyanjali.Ktaahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shut the show" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surbhiholic

IF-Addictz

surbhiholic

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
YOU SHOULDN'T WATCH THE SHOW

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
you shoulnot watch the show . and coming to what you said

ahh india is a country of love strories . that dinot ended happily like sahiba mehwaal , heer ranga , laila majnu and more . so in all the stories you can see is that they were on the verge of getting married to someone else but yeyt they continued loving there respective ones , because they had made a mind and considered them husband from the soul .

such is the case here . to sahiba daljit is her husband that was for she considers in relationships rather that certificates . so , its nothing wrong i guess in thinking about your life partner

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311PROTIM21-Priyam-

sukhminderkaur7

Goldie

sukhminderkaur7

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manjudurai

Hi

I wonder if we live in India, county of rich values and tradition.  For God's sake why do u show all crap about relationship.  Living with a guy but thinking about another etc.,... idiotic crap show, end this ...

totally agree with you dear,ieven i have not seen such movie or show...thats why i already stopped watching show...

PRITHEE

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
The show is currently fetching above 2 TRP's, so i don't think the show would be ending.

On a side note, do maintain a healthy environment while chatting or expressing views.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfan..Jenny..ll-Bliss-ll-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
aww da show is a bit crappy but agree wid akshay.. daljeet n sahiba share a relationship connected with their  souls.. i think dey will reunite.. da drama is for trps,, aw well, my opinion..

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
This is a good show but writters need to think about tracks thats meaningfull  

PROTIM21

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
its a nice show but the storyline needs to be well enacted this time...it has some confusion but still the show gets great trps and that's more than enough

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.