UrShi Mission Sucessful...

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Koki telling the story abt two female monkeys and one female loin.. How two lady monkey trying to make trouble to loin lady family but the loin lady always awake n caught the ladies Monkey always... UrShi felt that Koki story is looked like she saying monkies them n loin for her.. πŸ˜† Meera also keep quite after Dadi story... GoHem looked Happy..😳 Gopi says how blessed has Meera coz she have such beautiful family..who trying different tricks to pacifying her... Massi doing dance... Kaka playing with hand puppets n now Dadi's stroy.. My daughter is very lucky.. πŸ˜ƒ Ahemji so looking pleased n says mom i told u na thats Meera also love ur story... 😳 then Koki says now Meera keep quite so u both go n tried to asleep her... GoHem went their room.. 😳

Koki turn n walk towards has room then she hears sounds..she turn back n saw but she get nothing..n go again..there UrShi come into store room..n then saw a door... Urmi trying to unlock the door with hair pin but no got succeed.. then Rashi run her brain n seeing the key here n there..coz she saw Koki locking the door so she felt the must be she left the keys there... πŸ˜• after searching she found keys n unlock the door.. Urmi 😲 both come into the room but coz dark they didnt saw anything..Urmi says where is the lights of this room..Rashi seen one waier with wall n she following waier n went to the botton which located right side of main door.. Is same botton which koki wont tell rashi abt.. πŸ€” Rashi on the botton n come again into room.. After searching n found one sanduk n open it with aasuming that this is modi's khazana 🀒 open it so there nothing beside old clothes n books.. 🀣 ( πŸ˜† Rolf khazana ) Urmi get dissapointed n want to search more.. Rashi searched otherside..or sudden urmi foot stack with clothes n saw one picture.. 😲 Koki sitting on the sofa with baby girl n one man standing behind her.. πŸ˜• Urmi click the pic on has phone also.. N says who is the man behind kagdi..Rashi suspicious or Urmi say this girl..then Rashi says this girl is Kinjal..but the man not looked like Kakaji.. Urmi says then must be this man n kagdi have afair in past or Kinjal is the result of their afair 🀒 🀒 Rashi shutup her.. But Urmi said how she do know what will koki does in has past..🀒 ( Rashi didnt but u know all wht Koki did in has past 😑 ) then both come out n urmi went to RN.. 🀒

In Morning

Koki getting ready to go temple..Rashi come with medicine tray.. Or saw Koki to head to toe.. Kakiji are u going some where.. koki yes im going to temple.. Rashi kakiji u wore new saree.. Koki why u asking..?? Rashi its look good thays y.. Koki hmm πŸ˜‰ then Rashi says Kakiji can i come with u to temple.. Koki refused her n said if she come with her so who will look after Meera 😑 No need Rashi to go any where when Meera was awake first she asleep then she will go when she want but not now.. ( Please someone tells Koki that Rashi isnt Meera's mom who she always want to gluied with her... This is highly furstating though 😑 😑 whats worng with Koki πŸ˜• )

Rashi suspicous there something fishy..must be this kadgi go some other place..πŸ€”

Urmi searching her phone which she forgot that where she left.. Knijal find her phone or urmi come to snatch from her.. Kinjal suspicious.. Urmi Says what happened..why u so worried for my things.. Kinjal says coz we partners in falguni mission πŸ˜‰

Rashi called to Urmi n tells abt Koki temple visit.. Urmi said go n follow her..n saw where she go with all dress up 🀒

PRECAP:

UrShi hidden behind tree with covered face..n saw koki give some money to same pic man.. UrShi looked shocked 😲 to seen Koki with the same man.. πŸ˜•

I love only Koki telling story part.. Love to seen Meera hearing Dadi cute at same time funny story.. πŸ˜† GoHem Also looked happy n calm 😳 otherwise whole episode was 🀒
Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
thanks for the update sherry πŸ‘ loved the story told by koki and precap is definitely suspicious and interesting  πŸ˜•
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlet167

thanks for the update sherry πŸ‘ loved the story told by koki and precap is definitely suspicious and interesting πŸ˜•

Ur most welcome Madhu πŸ˜ƒ

Koki story was really interesting specialy for UrShi.. πŸ˜† Precap: was interesting though but UrShi make it worse with their assumption.. I really hated how could Rashi take side with UrShi patheticness 🀒
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Ur most welcome Madhu πŸ˜ƒ

Koki story was really interesting specialy for UrShi.. πŸ˜† Precap: was interesting though but UrShi make it worse with their assumption.. I really hated how could Rashi take side with UrShi patheticness 🀒

what else can you expect from rashi sherry dear! nothing can change her! 
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlet167

what else can you expect from rashi sherry dear! nothing can change her!

Rashi is such disgusting yaar... How even she thought abt Koki.. Atna necha kaisa geer skati hai Rashi 🀒
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update sherryπŸ˜›

Highlight of today's episode is Koki telling story to Meera even gohem were enjoying the story.I was not able to control my laugh πŸ˜† hearing Koki story its very suitable to urmi 

I thought today rashi will defend her mother for doubting about kokila past but this girl concurred with her motheri doubt she never going to change even after living with family for two years she didn't understand them πŸ˜•  

From seeing today's episode it looks like someone lived in that room and it is close to store room and  even in that photo he is standing decently behind Koki there is nothing doubtful and from If video it all almost make it clear the mystery man is may be a old servant . Koki may like him as brother and having soft corner on him so helping him. Anyway Urmi plan is highly going to get flopped I can see her face reaction once she come to know the truthπŸ˜† 

Cvs are making this story very interesting by keeping up the secretπŸ‘ without slipping a single clue.

Did you noticed  I think Nazim is also not able to control his laugh hearing kokis story

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanakarthik

Thanks for update sherryπŸ˜›

Highlight of today's episode is Koki telling story to Meera even gohem were enjoying the story.I was not able to control my laugh πŸ˜† hearing Koki story its very suitable to urmi

I thought today rashi will defend her mother for doubting about kokila past but this girl concurred with her motheri doubt she never going to change even after living with family for two years she didn't understand them πŸ˜•

From seeing today's episode it looks like someone lived in that room and it is close to store room and even in that photo he is standing decently behind Koki there is nothing doubtful and from If video it all almost make it clear the mystery man is may be a old servant . Koki may like him as brother and having soft corner on him so helping him. Anyway Urmi plan is highly going to get flopped I can see her face reaction once she come to know the truthπŸ˜†

Cvs are making this story very interesting by keeping up the secretπŸ‘ without slipping a single clue.

Did you noticed I think Nazim is also not able to control his laugh hearing kokis story

Your Wel Come Archana πŸ˜ƒ

i was to loved Koki story telling part..so cute n funny..πŸ˜† koki story completely upto UrShi 🀣 both mother daughter look really like monkies never ever get sit with peace 🀒

im pissed off with Rashi i never expect from her that she with side of Urmi in her disgusting KK..🀒 how cloud rashi throught abt Koki 🀒 top of that going to follow her oh god.. When Rashi growup πŸ€”

oh yes im also happy Urmi pathetic KK once again go flopped.. Karam dear Karam always threw back on her face.. πŸ˜‰ indeed track become interesting or Cvs made it more interesting with little little suspence..now im waiting to seen Urmi dissapointed face when she get nothing from the pic.. πŸ˜†

lol Naaz also laughing when koki telling story.. Ur right πŸ˜†
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Sherry hw r u???
thnks for the writeup man...
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

Your Wel Come Archana πŸ˜ƒ

i was to loved Koki story telling part..so cute n funny..πŸ˜† koki story completely upto UrShi 🀣 both mother daughter look really like monkies never ever get sit with peace 🀒

im pissed off with Rashi i never expect from her that she with side of Urmi in her disgusting KK..🀒 how cloud rashi throught abt Koki 🀒 top of that going to follow her oh god.. When Rashi growup πŸ€”

oh yes im also happy Urmi pathetic KK once again go flopped.. Karam dear Karam always threw back on her face.. πŸ˜‰ indeed track become interesting or Cvs made it more interesting with little little suspence..now im waiting to seen Urmi dissapointed face when she get nothing from the pic.. πŸ˜†

lol Naaz also laughing when koki telling story.. Ur right πŸ˜†

Rashi in the middle looked like she is changing but it's false hope but Koki and GoMeehem scene was so cute πŸ˜Š modis in the middle of the night called tax department after knowing savita Ben hiding some jewels in her back yard how come they will keep kajana in the secret place inside the house this urmi πŸ€’

Even though this track looks interesting I didn't like this one at this time πŸ˜” I want too see more of gohem and family bonding with Meera playing happily with her for this even they cut short the scene GoMeehem sleep with familyπŸ˜’ last three days they showing GoMeehem scene for 2 min and Urshi crap for another 15 min. Now I am scared of cvs.

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leki

Hi Sherry hw r u???

thnks for the writeup man...

Hi im doing good but where have u been LeKi.. πŸ˜• long time no see.. Is all fine..howz ur study going πŸ€—

ur welcome dear... So ru liking Rashi rubbish mentality 🀒