Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Its been really a while ..and i havent seen any asur on this show yet..I really hope they show Ravan very soon. i really dont care which actor is gonna portray him..because in a mystical show there must be an asur..periodApprove. Honestly cant wait to see how he laughs out loud, dailogues delivery and his facial expressions.  Owh i almost forgot his big mustacheROFL Yes am really standby by for thatROFL. He was a very wise and gyani pandiet ..only his arrogance stood in his way.Geek
so are u guys ready for a new asur or notTongueEmbarrassed

Edited by .Reshama. - 10 January 2013 at 7:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shivaharianjanasia221--Yukthi--chand1234

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How long must we wait for the next asur...=\" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Raavan is on the way..but he was not a full asur..i want andhakasur plzz..or narkasur..both were notorious ..and also son ofhiranaksha who lusted for parvati..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Sumali has entered the show and lankapati ravan is on the way. Do you have a better villen then ravan in your mind?

.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kadamvari

Raavan is on the way..but he was not a full asur..i want andhakasur plzz..or narkasur..both were notorious ..and also son ofhiranaksha who lusted for parvati..
yes i know his father was a brahmin..u mentioned asur names ..but its really gross they lusted for maa parvatiThumbs Down

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
but Parvati gave him Madodari-a frog converted into a ladyROFL
i hope all the Ravan stories are shown..this one will be super fun

.Reshama.

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Agree with ur post.. Reshama...!!
There is too much happiness in Kailash these days.. An Asur is needed to Bhang everything...LOL
Next is Ravan's entry...and he doesn't have typical Asur qualities...Stern Smile
Its supposed to be a serious track...but can't be sure.. CVs might add their own vision and convert it into a comedy one...LOL 
So lets wait and watch...DKDM's Ravan...!! LOLSmile

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
ravan is on the way???
where he reached?
kaha tak pohcha ROFL

.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

Sumali has entered the show and lankapati ravan is on the way. Do you have a better villen then ravan in your mind?
he is a gud asur and will be the next indra in the next kritayug...another villain ..hmm what about tripur??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.