Faith and Fate- A Trailer VM - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gazal..

Ah! I know I am late-lateef!πŸ˜†

But but...I really had tears when you first sent me the link...The last dialogues of Kal Ho Na Ho...that was the time I finally broke... I was actually shivering... I didn't know what I was writing you...I was totally numb at that time.😳

In Fact, My OS was NOTHING without your VM...!πŸ‘ Such a creative & awesome perception, u have been gifted!πŸ˜ƒ Honestly, that day I thought...will I ever be able to match her skills😳...?

Ya! Words are really less...to thank u buddy! You made my dream, a reality... & simply nothing in this world would compensate, what u did for me! 

Thank u so much once again!!

Love n hugs,
GazalπŸ€—

OMG Gazal! You'll kill me with your words...😳 Ab bass...I made a video...that's all I did! Your OS gave me the inspiration, so all credit goes to you..πŸ˜ƒ 
Thanks a lot! πŸ€— It was amazing to make something different, and get so much love from you as well.! πŸ˜ƒ
Hey Salsa! I finally managed to see the vm from my laptop and I must say I loved the way you have portrayed the os. That creative line for heart pulse was amazing! Well done! And hats off for very aptly selecting kal ho naho's title track. It went very well with the concept.
sorry for late reply...!

it was asusual mindblowing VM :))
BRILLANT SIMPLY SUPERB πŸ˜³πŸ‘ thanks a lot for the pm and waiting for your next one 😳
Coldy sending a virtual hug to you!

This is a masterpiece!!! I absolutely loved how you've synced the lyrics to the scenes!!! I love the plot and I love the intensity of this VM! Brilliant work man!