Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 30

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

OMG! I let all my hopes on humanity go after this. This was so depressing, after letting, well, trying to let this sink in. I came to the conclusion, that there is no such thing as humanity. Which got me even more depressed and i had to sink in again.

The fact that there has to be discussed about this is so sick and shows how low people think, how there are still people around here that get to learn that the woman is less than the man and always at fault.

Even if someone wears short clothes or not traditional clothes, whatt sick person comes to the conclusion that she may get raped?

Generation

You can't blame the people of the generation. Rapes have always been there. Like the pedophile-thing of the church, it is becoming more public now. -Media and stuff-. Rapes have always been there. It is like a cat eating chocolate and assuming every cat does that. It is wrong and it is closing your eyes for the innocent people of this generation.

Not taken Seriously

I think rape has become some joke nowadays. It is something extremely serious. I really got mad at Kismat Paisa Delhi. It was disguisting. The subject was taking so lightly. PEOPLE, it is RAPE!

Mental

Raping someone already is enough proof that you are mental. I get it. People get depressed if no one gets to love you and ready to make love to you. But that is no reason to ruin someone's life. Take her life. It is sad. There are so many mentals walking out there... free.

The way of thinking.

People from so long ago till now and most probably even later will always blame the woman. I still don't get how people come to the conclusion that the girl is at fault. WHAT THE HELL? It is so frustrating. It might sound harsh, but those people should get raped and thrown out of a bus. After they survived I would like to hear their story.

So basically there must be done something on the way of thinking. That is the base. Knowledge is the greatest power. It is the light you use to see in the darkness. People should learn to respect eachother and see eahother as equals. Cause we are equel to one anther. Sad that even after having so many inventions, still things go like this. And people can live with themselfs, knowing you did not only ruin a girls life. You ruined a whole family. And not even getting punished right. No, the family has to live with that their whole life long. With those culprits, they are just getting away so easily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrunoMars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate : Who is Respnsible? (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

Impotant topic
According to me I think girl gets raped because of there clothing.And today's western culture people would think its actually cool and hot and all those stuff.I live in Australia and 12 year old girls show there tummy where shorts to short and have boyfriends and stuff.I think its because of there clothing because in Australian news this 13 year old got raped by her crush and she was very popular in her school.And I also think that mens get very dirty and they rape.Well it is a very important topic.Thank you for this topic.
-Sana

Nup.. sorry but I don't agree with this.. a girls clothes are NOT the reason of a rape... bcoz if is so.. then men also wear very short dresses.. like jeans with cut.. or shirts... with few first buttons opened... then why they don't get raped? It's mentality

P,S, This is JUST my View!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..meghasingh

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Now this debate has taken somewhere turn where there is really nothing to discuss...indian culture and western culture.
Now those who think that indian culture respected women in the past, this and that...it's nothing but a huge lie. No offense, but I'll give clearcut examples, and that too of reknowned and highly worshiped characters...
In indian mythology the person who is most perfect is Ram...he is the ideal man and sita ideal woman...a king who didn't had enough trust on his wife and he demanded an agnipariksha for her, then left her alone when a woman needs her partner most, in her pregnancy...
Indra, god of gods, a guy who is making out with every woman he like by changing his form, is the one who is assigned as the ruler of heaven.
In vishnu lakshmi, lakshmi is always sitting and massaging vishnu's legs and feet, while he's lying comfortably.
Such are the ideals of the great Indian Culture...look it's hard to criticize yourself, but that's the way you can change things.

Another point on western culture and short clothes...come on... it's just ignorance, lack of facts, and presumptions. The truth is that we used to wear much shorter clothes than them...imagine a saree without a blouse and petticoat...that's the original saree okay...blouse and petticoat were part of western dresses. Got to some tribal place and then you will see what is the original saree, and then u will see how much exposure is there.

Clap

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ninja.

I blame the Discrimination Between Men & Women. Like they say one learns the basic things at home. Therefore, if a mother or a sister doesn't get proper respect, it obviously creates a bad impact on the kids. And they end up thinking it's not a very big deal to respect women and they can be treated like a object.

People say that the short dresses provoke those bas***ds. But how can one easily forget that those who wear long dresses and all also get raped or eve-teased? In the end, do the people want to mean that only the women are to be blamed for all these? By going that logic, is there no difference between a decent man and a rapist or a eve-teaser if the woman is the only one to be blamed? 3 year old kids also get raped. So, they know how to provoke or seduce? SUCH A JOKE!

Until we give proper respect and value to the women, I don't think such things can be stopped. And the women need to raise their voice and give a damn about the society.

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

Look girls or guys...basic thing is that I won't even think in my dreams that alcohol, short dresses, clothes, late night anything provokes to rape... because I am saying it with my own experiences.
There is definitely something called attraction, desires, hormone things and all, but in my view nothing, nothing in any case can lead to rape or even molestation if the guys do have a proper mentality.
few examples from my personal life: I do love parties, i do wear short clothes, and western dresses, i love to go out at night but if you say that I'm provoking rape...then hello... it would be so much horrible, undesirable and atrocious for me as for a girl wrapped in saree.

and sexual desires and all... if a guy has basic ethics then he can't even think like this... I do know because I know such guys... my friends(boys) and yeah none of us is kinda perfect or ideal kinda person, we all talk openly about everything, a great deal of flirting and everything, and in our huge group there are enough likes and crushes on each other, but I do know that none of them would even think about doing so, although it may be really easy for them.
and moreover it's my experience...my cousin looks after his three friends, drunk for the first time in a party, brings them at my home and we looked after them till morning... all three were in western "provocative", and one of them was my bro's ex... and my cousin was quite intimate with her... he had still that time a crush on her, but obviously if desires are natural then respecting others is also a natural thing in decent people.

KeerthuKiarshi

IF-Sizzlerz

KeerthuKiarshi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina.

Impotant topic
According to me I think girl gets raped because of there clothing.And today's western culture people would think its actually cool and hot and all those stuff.I live in Australia and 12 year old girls show there tummy where shorts to short and have boyfriends and stuff.I think its because of there clothing because in Australian news this 13 year old got raped by her crush and she was very popular in her school.And I also think that mens get very dirty and they rape.Well it is a very important topic.Thank you for this topic.
-Sana

Nup.. sorry but I don't agree with this.. a girls clothes are NOT the reason of a rape... bcoz if is so.. then men also wear very short dresses.. like jeans with cut.. or shirts... with few first buttons opened... then why they don't get raped? It's mentality

i too agree with you
they also show many things while wearing low waist jeans

this should evoke the same feeling that boys feel while seeing revealing girls right?

Why doesn't girls have emotions? don't they have sexuality?

and most of the girls who are the victims of rape wore decent dress not revealing ones

ITS THE MENTALITY OF MEN AND BOYS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfandeboo-Alina.meghasingh

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIARSHI

Impotant topic
-Sana

i too agree with you

this should evoke the same feeling that boys feel while seeing revealing girls right?

and most of the girls who are the victims of rape wore decent dress not revealing ones

Yeah... same here.. Thanks.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthuKiarshi

KeerthuKiarshi

IF-Sizzlerz

KeerthuKiarshi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KIARSHI

Impotant topic
-Sana

i too agree with you

Yeah... same here.. Thanks.Embarrassed

Dear it really hurts when women are blamed unnecessarily for those heinous crimes done by bloody *********

even in the case of jyothi diii girls began asking WHAT WAS THE NEED FOR THAT GIRL TO GO OUT AT NIGHT?
why can't they ask why boys are sooo misbehaved that girls can't go out at night??????

WHY ALWAYS GIRLS ARE BLAMED???????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..-Alina.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top