Debate Mansion

Debate : Who is Respnsible? (Page 10)

...Rapunzel... IF-Sizzlerz
...Rapunzel...
...Rapunzel...

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina.

[/QUOTE]

Dear it really hurts when women are blamed unnecessarily for those heinous crimes done by bloody *********

even in the case of jyothi diii girls began asking WHAT WAS THE NEED FOR THAT GIRL TO GO OUT AT NIGHT?
why can't they ask why boys are sooo misbehaved that girls can't go out at night??????

WHY ALWAYS GIRLS ARE BLAMED???????????

I also feel the same..Cry in fact our (=girls) mentality is also one of the reason.. we believe in what our mother say.. and our mother believes in what she learnt from her mother.. and then we go on.. nothing changes.. no one changes.. always women are the reason for everything.. if a girl and boy do the same mistake.. it's always the mistake of a girl..

[/QUOTE]

i agree dear
will this mentality ever change?Cry
if a girl is in an affair then she defames the familyAngry

if a boy is behind her its her mistakeOuch she might have attracted himAngry

afterall we are girls naOuch 

Also Commenting,whistling and at the top staring at women should be made punishableOuch 

Edited by KIARSHI - 13 January 2013 at 9:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesbeautiful.

beautiful. IF-Sizzlerz
beautiful.
beautiful.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KIARSHI

Originally posted by -Alina.

Dear it really hurts when women are blamed unnecessarily for those heinous crimes done by bloody *********

even in the case of jyothi diii girls began asking WHAT WAS THE NEED FOR THAT GIRL TO GO OUT AT NIGHT?
why can't they ask why boys are sooo misbehaved that girls can't go out at night??????

WHY ALWAYS GIRLS ARE BLAMED???????????

I also feel the same..Cry in fact our (=girls) mentality is also one of the reason.. we believe in what our mother say.. and our mother believes in what she learnt from her mother.. and then we go on.. nothing changes.. no one changes.. always women are the reason for everything.. if a girl and boy do the same mistake.. it's always the mistake of a girl..

[/QUOTE]

i agree dear
will this mentality ever change?Cry
if a girl is in an affair then she defames the familyAngry

if a boy is behind her its her mistakeOuch she might have attracted himAngry

afterall we are girls naOuch 

Also Commenting,whistling and at the top staring at women should be made punishableOuch 
[/QUOTE]

right...Cry

Society will change when mentality will change! (mentality=not only of men but women also)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rapunzel...

Piggies Senior Member
Piggies
Piggies

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I feel that the Indian society and its laws are to be blame for the increase in rapes!Monkey Winks
The Indian society has always placed men inferior to women and blamed women for everything.
Even in Indian shows, the "saas" in always doing torture to the bahu and the husband is neither standing up or giving support to his wife!Monkey Icon
And the laws for rape are such a minimal punishment. I believe that the punishment for rape should be TORTURE. Plus, if a wealthy guy rapes a middle-class/poor woman, the guy can bribe the police and the offender is left untouched and nothing happens to him.Monkey Icon

By the way guys, did you hear about the new gang rape which was done in the same way?Sleepy
It saddens me that India is day by day heading to become a country that has placed women as dolls. Its so ironic that where we worship Goddesses, people do horrible crimes towards women.

I am so glad to be living in the States where I know the safety of women is much higher than India. 

Love,
PiggiesPig

salta

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I just read that the way men and women look each other is different...it's not mind,it's mindset which works differently, and that too bcz of the environment and society. Women too see guys, they do have desires, they do have their sexuality...desires, pleasure, sex it's not something which is monopoly of men. It's just that we are taught that women don't have to desires.
So just stop this, accept the fact that it's not at all acceptable at any cost.

Piggies

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged
@piggies, and have you noticed all the saas bahu drama is so popular...even in movies do we get really intelligent movies based on women...so basically all this outburst by everyone is stupid drama...if someone wanna really change then tell men how to behave themselves.

Piggiesbeautiful.

Angel-Jot. IF-Veteran Member
Angel-Jot.
Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BC Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Rape is rape. Women dressing provocatively is not an excuse to okay rape. Merely touching someone inappropriately without their permission is unacceptable, rape is out of the question. In a democracy, women should have the freedom to wear what they want, say what they want, go where they want without worrying about getting raped. I'd say it's the mentality and the culture to be blamed. For centuries, men have been considered above women. Women are supposed to be owned by men and clearly, this mentality still exists in society even today.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesbeautiful.-Chandramukhi-..DamonCrazy..

beautiful. IF-Sizzlerz
beautiful.
beautiful.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Rape is rape. Women dressing provocatively is not an excuse to okay rape. Merely touching someone inappropriately without their permission is unacceptable, rape is out of the question. In a democracy, women should have the freedom to wear what they want, say what they want, go where they want without worrying about getting raped. I'd say it's the mentality and the culture to be blamed. For centuries, men have been considered above women. Women are supposed to be owned by men and clearly, this mentality still exists in society even today.

Clap

Shailesh_Rathi...Rapunzel...

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

And there's no denying that the middle class is apathetic most of the time. The rape victim was a middle-class educated professional, that's why people were so enraged. What about Dalits and sex workers. You will find around one-fourth of  the people who were so 'enraged' will suddenly shut their mouths.
-indigoblues.

@indigoblues...so true... you know I'm too much sensitive on any issue connected to women, so to this gang rape too. It bothered me more bcz the statements and comments after the incident...short clothes, late night plans, this and that. Now i do wear mini skirts, shorts, like late night parties...so do i deserve to get raped...?? so this case horrified me beyond limits... so by any means i am not saying that what happened with her was something which is acceptable or some light matter.

But now coming to sex workers and dalits...how many time one talk and debate over these groups... in some rural areas it's common that the lower caste women are raped, and there's hardly any complain against the wrong doers, and it hardly gains any attention. and sex workers...if u know then the worst u can call a woman is the word for a woman sex worker...so people will even think abt them...forget it.

Now to everyone, in india 99.9% people are nothing but hypocrite group of people... everyone is saying that rape is wrong, but many with a remark she shouldn't had gone out late night...wow...

IndigoBluesbeautiful.

Go to top