Debate Mansion

Debate : Who is Respnsible? - Page 16

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: divyasn

If pants, jeans , shorts etc are indecent - then guys also shouldnt be allowed to wear them ðŸ˜¡ as simple as that 

in india, especially most backwards area, in villages, men wander half nude...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beingthechange2 thumbnail
you know who is responsible
US
all of us
We blame our leaders our government our police but deep down if u think ..you would realize tht ur respnsible as well
If u take an example about delhi case then the girl and guy was thrown naked and for hours people passed by and did not do anything
how can we blame our government ..movies or anything when we are responsible
stop blaming and start working
anything would help...but we are so busy in our life that we don't have time to look at others
i have studies to do ..my parents would say no.. my love life..i want to have a career
we all have problems ..everyone has it
but for one second think about it ...this could happen to u ..
so many people said its our mentality well then change it
I don't know if u guys realize it or not but ur the future
u would be leading the world...stop blaming what happen in the past
start working on the change ...we should not even ask who is responsible..we should ask what can we do to help
because if u keep asking who is responsible ...you will get many response but it would not do any good by just remembering the past
get down and do every damn thing to make India what its supposed to be
No i dont know anyone of you..I just know that if ur looking at this comment then it means you care and ur tired of the old ways
don't underestimate yourself..if we all come together, we can change it
its not too late
Just last week in mumbai a 4 year old got raped in bus..by the bus conductor ..I am sorry to say but this could be our daughter
Yes its going to be risky...it would be something you never did ..there will be so many people who would tell u that you can't do it but its only because they are afraid to do it
if you care just a little about this country or about ur future
May be you will think about changing
Dont say that because of the government you can't do anything ..you can
i am not telling you to break the law ..i am telling u to break the rules 

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. Do you understand?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

We could start off by asking ourselves what can we do at our own level to prevent such crimes in future 😛
beingthechange2 thumbnail
There is so many things we can do
In our city me and my friends started a group on facebook where we gave out few help line numbers to everyone in the city (as in girls)
nowdays mostly everyone has a cell phone ..so they could simply text or call and people from the group would go and check it out if they are lying or not and after then we call the police
if police doesnt cooperate then we do something about it
this help line numbers are ours so only we have access and there are like 50 members

We have to start with something small
If you are willing to help then you should start by educating others.. its a hard work but this is for us ..its is going to pay off
its not going to be rainbow and sunshine all the time ...we have to earn it
people would tell u tht u cant do it ..that its not possible but u have to realize that they are afraid and they havent try
this is OUR country
one person cannot change..we all have to come together and do it
if u see it alone ..there is not much u can do
thts y u have to talk about this with people
because somewhere there is a person who cares as much as u ..but is scared because they think they are alone
show them ur spirit ..ur willingness to do something 

"You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take."

Another thing we can do is whenever we see som wrong being done like someone being bullied , ragged, harrassed, molested we should raise our voice ---atleast when we are travelling in groups if not when alone. begin somewhere. Be more observant of the surroundings instead of plugging your ears all the time with earphones 🤓
Yassahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MUST KILL THE RAPIST...V MUST ACT WITH THEM HARSH...MUST WANNA PUNISH 😡 😡 😡 Edited by Yassahina - 11 years ago
kiran_rati thumbnail
kill the rapist
even children below 10 years also going through
then it is purely based on mind set which is filled wid mud😡 those 
who r doing this k******* 
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran_rati

kill the rapist

even children below 10 years also going through
then it is purely based on mind set which is filled wid mud😡 those 
who r doing this k******* 

Exactly mind set is being targeted who is targeting Indian mind set India was a country of civilized people culture used to exist here but what is happening to the people here? why their libidos has become so loose and playful that they are unable to control it why even seeing children they just loose it 😡

Not just guys but girls have also come into po*nography they have no embarrasment shame they dont think at all before they are ready to shed their clothes

the big question is why our mind set is being targeted and who is doing it?

Who is benefiting from all this? What is involved in this who is involved in this?

People think that it is the people who are responcible but a coin has always two sides?
is there more to this then we are seeing it?

Ithese things have been happening in the past 10 years
someone wants are children to go the path of gutter full of filth and koi hamare logon ko hamare culture se bhatkana chahta hai

Is it not a time where we start pondering is this could be a conspiracy of someone who wants india to stop in her journey to be a developed nation as the whole world knows where lies indias strength in it's social structure and cultural heritage?

time to ponder is now and immediate action is required
53peterp thumbnail

As a concerned observing westerner male, you have a huge number of women raped in your streets, acid thrown in their faces because a suitor is spurned, police that actually rape the rape victim, politicians that have no answers and are not willing to support women's rights because it's politically sensitive. Where are the politicians that will support you. Where are the educational programs to change the mindset of young males in your communities. A man can rape a women because of what she is wearing but it has no relevance. The man is actually saying to himself it is ok to rape this woman because she is wearing this outfit why should this be acceptable and for your judicial system to accept this as a premise for rape is even more ludicrous.

53peterp thumbnail

"Res" doesn't tell me what you think, it doesn't tell me how angry you are at what has happened in the past, it doesn't tell me how angry you are at what is happening now, it doesn't tell me what you want to do to change this situation. "What is your opinion?"