India-Forums

Student-Teacher relationship: Really?

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Just a random thought that has been plaguing me for a few days:

I admit that the RC-Suvreen track is erm, interesting, to say the least. But we have to admit that RC is her professor. As a professor, he can NOT make advances on a student, as that would jeopardize not only his career, but also Suvreen's career. As far as I know, it is considered illegal for a professor to date his/her student.

I hope 4Lions has some strong justification for this track at the end of it, cause at the moment -no offense to the RC-Suvreen shippers-, this track is creeping me out.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-AanchalG-angelmimi16ojas143Yoshita0411maria_rox14simidinicki11-Naz.Karam-ABCDesiGirl93lyfisbeautifuldhaakshuakshayRpia.rahapritiraysShivuNozzieSayaani-Chidiya-MamuKiBhanji-

Supertrouper Goldie
Supertrouper
Supertrouper

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Agree wid u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11simidi

SahasYuvreenian IF-Rockerz
SahasYuvreenian
SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
agreeing wid u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11

simidi Senior Member
simidi
simidi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
yes i think most of us think that

nicki11akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
And to add to the creepiness..the TellyBuzz only RC articles are creeping me out Dead

nicki11

CrazyDeeps IF-Stunnerz
CrazyDeeps
CrazyDeeps

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Agree

nicki11

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Oh God! You really sugar-coated it But seriously Man...RC-Suvreen is just so ermmm how do i say it...Lame!! Such relationship is not only unethical( I won't say more cause am an EzRia shipper)but is one sided as well..Suvreen has no such feelings and everyone knows she is in love with Yuvraj...Suvreen just respects RC as a teacher..and to be frank even RC wouldn't be having any such feelings if Rehaan wouldn't have soiled the seed...That Rehaan kid is actually getting on my nerves to be honest...Nonetheless Suvreen is still in love with Yuvi...in every other epi we get to see few glimpses of her attraction towards yuvi and am more than sure even 4 lions understand it!

P.S: Mai kya meri mummy ko bhi RC-Suvreen se nafrat hogayi hai :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aahhhalsakannnicki11sujairohitpia.rahaShivuNozzie

-AanchalG- Newbie
-AanchalG-
-AanchalG-

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hey Ritchelle! Kudos to you for raising this question Clap

To be honest, I don't like a Student-Teacher track and the way SG as a show is portraying it, is just adding to the troubles. To top that, a professor like RC falls crazily in love with one of his student is not really justified.

As a viewer, I'd like to see a more uncomplicated love story and not a one which makes me ponder at the end of the episode as to what really happened. The RC-Suvreen love story ain't happening, not at all Thumbs Down

P.S. No offence to all the RC-Suvreen fans! This is just my view Big smile

Edited by -AanchalG- - 15 January 2013 at 5:09am

nicki11ShivuNozzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index