Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3 (Page 76)

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Sorry that I missed you all 'live' but read all the posts and...

@soul - please take care of your self and get well soon.
@aquiline - no, no breaks for you girlWink we are junkies for your tale.
@bablio - long time no see...hope all is well
@ MAVS - Miss A is right, you do come up with the darnest pictures, but LEAFS kush huwiLOL  Chicken stew...hmmm...me is hungry now.
@saga_twilight - sorry to hear about your friend and relative, will pray for their quick recovery.
@shass - love your dramatic entriesClap
@aquiline - Aha...what is after Tuesday...dhamaka or dhak dhak dhak???

Originally posted by Aquiline

Aura, you tell me. Doesn't he look healthy? His skin is glowing! His eyes, his cheeks, his fingers...everything so clean, radiant and healthy again. I'm telling you, his body needed the break. .

AND he looks younger and look at that fantastic hair...drool..iiing...!

@aura - lovely seeing you make your mysterious appearances...HI!
@aquiline & aura - loved the guava story...definitely arhasia in thy blood...what about the tree LEAFy thing...thank you for the mention LOL
@aquiline - loved the Kerala style saris...I love saris in general...so elegant and feminine.
@aura - that was good dig at Miss A LOL now I am really flattered that she at least recognizes this LeafsLOL
Miss A - you and KP post really nice pics of ASR & Kushi - makes the heart happy and sad!
Goodnight and see you soon.

Leafs

Edited by Leafs - 20 January 2013 at 4:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Your Favorites*

Place: Home – my sanctuary, where I can be myself and be surrounded by my loved ones.

Flower: Roses – they are soft,  delicate,  gorgeous colours, and most importantly have beautiful fragrance.

Fruit: Oranges – love sucking the juice out of them (oops hope that does not sound crude, I meant it in the nicest way  possible ) and they are rich in Vitamin C, very important in cold countries.

Animal: Dolphins – I know it is not considered an animal but it is a mammal so I hope it will be acceptable.  They are intelligent, sensitive and exquisite creatures.

Color: Purple - royalty. 

Food: I am a foodie, I love all kinds of delicious food but my favourite is CHOCOLATES!

Actor (Male only): Shahrukh Khan; Barun Sobti; Ranbir Singh; Mark Wahlberg; Rob Pattinson – and the list goes on and on and on.

Movie: The list is long too.

Novel: Long list  again but top most on the list would be "The Twilight sagas"; Wuthering Heights; Romeo and Juliet; most of the Jane Austen's books; Little Women; The girl with the dragon tattoo triology etc etc etc.

Author: Same as above

Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy!

Glass half full or half empty? Most of the time half full, but sometimes half empty too J 

Right handed or left handed? Right

Black or White? White. 

Red or Green? Red

Morning or Evening? I am a morning person, my family knows they can get anything from me in the morning.

Sleeping or Shopping? SLEEPING!

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Summer.

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? My personal opinion – intelligence and common sense is one and the same.

Love or Friendship?Why?  Love – you ask why?? because it is the best feeling in the world ...what did you expect from a Libran???LOL

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Okay folks, I have dusted and vacuumed the cottage, closed the windows and washed the mugs and put them away for tomorrow. Now i will go home and go to sleep.

Yawn...goodnight.

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

Originally posted by A_Soul

Linny n aura.. wear sari... I don't know wat the function is but do wear sari dearies... U both will look fab...

@saga, sorry abt that.. may god give ur relative strength to fight

aww so sweet of u darlin..but u know i dont know how to handle saree...espcially since  its kerala traditional saree it will be very difficult for me...Smile

aww the traditional one...it has been ages since I got a chance to wear one...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Rabba vey Arhasians,seems like i missed so much fun here...

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Am I day dreaming???? Are my eyes playing tricks with me???? Is something wrong with my nose??? Though Leafs had cleaned the cottage n mugs n removed all traces of last night activities yet m smelling someones presence who chose to make it at last to the third room of cottage after just once visiting the 1st to deliver Lin's msg n then chose better to keep an eye under her invisibility clock... Aura our Lin's dear Aurakins(I know Lin wont be angry on u)... u were here last night n I missed the chance to communicate with u but m happy u made it will be looking fwd for ur appearance some other time as well...

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
RABBA VEY FELLOWSI came n saw wohoo the thread had jumped from page 58 to 76 n I was like 'damn I missed it' coz I knew the reason of this flight... The presence of our own captin cum frnd cum sister Lin... Read all comments n enjoyed... U guys had fun last night.
@Saga:- oh my dear... Felt so sad for ur frnd... Poor girl May Almighty cure her injury soon Ameen and for ur relative its really sad to know just coz he cant afford he is dying... May Almighty ease his pain in such a way which is best for him n his family Ameen.
Soul:- oh my dear Soul... Take a good care of urself hun... U know u r very dear to us all n we want our chulbuly mad for Lordy Soul back so take care Hun... Get well soon.

KP Oh my dear Api... Congrats on becoming Dazzler proves ur addiction to forum just like me n Sush *grin* wheres da party???

Music,Achu and Leafs:- finally u chose to reply... Loved the replies.

Shass:- Loved ur sudden appearance with such brightness and happiness... Bringing joy in already happy atmosphere of cottage.

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 21 January 2013 at 1:08am

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
@Lin hey Lin no plzzz no breaks pleaseee we wont survive paleajj but if u really need break then u should have it... I'll b with u n will try as much as I can to let both da cottage n FF alive... N wht if u dont know the trees and leaves I who was born n brought up here even I cant tell the names of trees except tht of date tree lolz... I love to be in trees but I dont know abt trees much myself I always enquire abt them 'oh Ami which tree is that' and my mom tells me n after some time I again forgot lolz...so no worries... Hmm saris havent worn any yet n I like to wear Shalwar Kameez or long shirts with jeans... Ahem already waiting for the update after tuesday.

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 21 January 2013 at 1:21am

Go to top