Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hm. The Cottage does look a lot empty and uninhabited lately. Everyone who comes in, finds no one here, yet stays roaming about and thinking and sitting and humming and sighing and then finally gets up and rabba ve's to the silent air and leaves. Sad but I can't stop myself from laughing. High voltage imagination I do have to see you all so clearly in my head doing this! 
Aquiline thumbnail
Okay, I know many of you are busy and have not commented. But I have said this a million times and I say it again, it is not the commenting that matters but the reading. 
And about comments: I always look for comments that are fresh and immediate becoz they are instant reactions to a chapter. When you take time to comment after reading it, that excited surge and first-hand reaction will be bland. This is why I say, don't bother to comment long. Just REACT!!!! React as soon as you have read a chapter!
But I know. Time constraints. 
It hurts to think that you are all MAKING time to make long comments when you have life to focus on. I repeat: I don't want long comments. I just want YOU!!!!

Anyway, tomorrow, dated Friday 25th January 2013, I will be updating a chapter. No change in that decision, InSha'Allah. Will give a spoiler from the chapter in a short while.
Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Happy Nabi Day wishes to all my Comrades celebrating the divine day!

And yes, the spoiler for the coming chapter to be narrated on Friday 25th January 2013:

Lord Arnav turned to the doors and shut them heavily.

Kushi gasped, and stared at him. They were alone in the huge ballroom and she didn't like it one bit especially with the rage he was in.

He turned around, his cold gaze on her. 

*hiccup* Okay, time for me to fly. See you when I see you next! Maybe tonight. But certainly tomorrow night for the...eh, well, whatever Lordy plans to do in the chapter! *gulp* 

Rabba Ve for now, mateys!

Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rabba vey Xiaojies('s' is my addition... bear with my blunter)happy Nabi day... Aqua i didn't expect u here at this time..then , its holiday right...i was so gloomy when u didn't mentioned ur next update date...now!!!!!! Ooopsss...ballroom Khushi alone with Lordy!!!!!!!*thud*having goosebumps at thought itself...thunder...lightening...some pushing...pulling...pinning...aaand any hope for something else??????*sigh* ohhh yeah...how can i forgt it i'm the first one to comment for the spoiler*face palm*...jeeezzz...i'm dng all type of dance here...*gleee*need to hide, mumma glaring and yelling... u and ur mobile go girl and have ur lunch...otherwise i'll throw this thing outside...will be back after lunch... Edited by shijinareneesh - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
dear aquiline,

you have no idea what u have given too me by that update.
thankyou...
i know red sarre was impotant for us all but i dont know, i dont interperate, analyze or understand symbolism but i do had/ve certain imagiantioms for the whole show &  it hurts of what they showeed the outcome.
thankyou...
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

dear aquiline,

you have no idea what u have given too me by that update.
thankyou...
i know red sarre was impotant for us all but i dont know, i dont interperate, analyze or understand symbolism but i do had/ve certain imagiantioms for the whole show &  it hurts of what they showeed the outcome.
thankyou...

Apia!! You were the one who gave me the idea! Credit goes to you, dear! 
Aquiline thumbnail

Rabbe Ve, Shijina! If that is what you intended to write here. How was the family function?
yush-swt thumbnail
wow...lin...rabba vey...OMG im extremely excited...came to check other FF's and got your pm and now im extremely excited...is the green eyed monster having a second visit in the update?😉waiting...c u soon...and rabba ve all the others and specially A Soul cos she has replied and i could not answer...thank you...
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: yush-swt

wow...lin...rabba vey...OMG im extremely excited...came to check other FF's and got your pm and now im extremely excited...is the green eyed monster having a second visit in the update?😉waiting...c u soon...and rabba ve all the others and specially A Soul cos she has replied and i could not answer...thank you...

Yush dear!! Its a chapter exclusively for the green-eyed and the green-heart!
Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: shijinareneesh

Rabba vey Xiaojies('s' is my addition... bear with my blunter)happy Nabi day... Aqua i didn't expect u here at this time..then , its holiday right...i was so gloomy when u didn't mentioned ur next update date...now!!!!!! Ooopsss...ballroom Khushi alone with Lordy!!!!!!!*thud*having goosebumps at thought itself...thunder...lightening...some pushing...pulling...pinning...aaand any hope for something else??????*sigh* ohhh yeah...how can i forgt it i'm the first one to comment for the spoiler*face palm*...jeeezzz...i'm dng all type of dance here...*gleee*need to hide, mumma glaring and yelling... u and ur mobile go girl and have ur lunch...otherwise i'll throw this thing outside...will be back after lunch...

* chuckle* You are on full Chinese-mode in your Rabba Ves, Shijina!! Yup! A holiday and I foudn myself taking a secret trip to the Cottage in Arhasia. No, there is no hope for anything more than a few words and fights. Do have your lunch lest your mumma throw away your horse (phone) for the Arhasian trips!