Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Awww Soul m so sorry KAAN PAKAR KR MAFI i think I missed it coz u havent quoted urs the way all did n i just looked for the quoted one... I am extremly sorry... Really i am... Can I have ur forgiveness... *pout* pleaseee tell me the exact page... I will add the 1st instant I got the chance to hold Laptop... Promise... Now can u forgive me...*looking with pleading eyes with innocent face+

Nahi ye jhuth hain... sarasar jhuth hain...Ouch

Main ne bhi Quote hi kiya hain...Shocked

Aur abhi tak mujhe mera post main page pe nahi dikh raha hain...!!

Kya kehti ho INNwalio... Mauf kar doon iss gunehgaar ko??SmileWink

then may be I have started with wrong page I have told Lin tht I never know for how long the laptop can b with me. I know its odd for u guys but its just like this for me... My sisters hate me doing IF thts y i m most of the time online from mob. I will add urs the 1st instant I got laptop. U know if u see me story kuch to tha rabata (just see i m not saying to read the note I posted in the end) u will see m still unable to post my update just coz of lack of availability of laptop... I seriously never meant to do it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3 (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Awww Soul m so sorry KAAN PAKAR KR MAFI i think I missed it coz u havent quoted urs the way all did n i just looked for the quoted one... I am extremly sorry... Really i am... Can I have ur forgiveness... *pout* pleaseee tell me the exact page... I will add the 1st instant I got the chance to hold Laptop... Promise... Now can u forgive me...*looking with pleading eyes with innocent face+

then may be I have started with wrong page I have told Lin tht I never know for how long the laptop can b with me. I know its odd for u guys but its just like this for me... My sisters hate me doing IF thts y i m most of the time online from mob. I will add urs the 1st instant I got laptop. U know if u see me story kuch to tha rabata (just see i m not saying to read the note I posted in the end) u will see m still unable to post my update just coz of lack of availability of laptop... I seriously never meant to do it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstudA_Soul

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

No no no no... no serious business here dear...

Chill m just pulling your leg... M fine.. n not at all gussa... haan 1 micro sec ke liye bura laga tha...Wink  kya karoon bhagwan ne insaan ke roop me jo paida kiya hain...!!LOLLOLLOL
I should thank you for this idea.. Fab it is...!!

bablio09sparklystarstudshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve, everyone!!! Third Thread, I mean, Room Three of our Cottage at last!! Yay! 
Farwa dear, thanks so much for this wonderful idea of yours that has bonded us in heart and soul!!! You the best, girl!
Okay, Farwa, here comes my official entry message:

The Third Room of the Cottage has opened its Door for more magical memories of Comradeship to unveil. Let me begin with a quote I fell in love with:

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

I always say Arhasia is not for ArShi but for each one of us. And it is true in every way. Arhasia is a world where not only ArShi found love. Arhasia is where we found each other. We found a new heart, a new world and a new friend to treasure our life with! 

This VM is sung by all of you to the rest of us. Hear beyond the words...

Edited by Aquiline - 10 January 2013 at 10:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudshijinareneeshshassmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklystarstud

pm me your email-id luv... i'll send out the invite to my blog... I CLOSED IT BECAUSE OF THE NEW I.F RULES!!!Ouch

Sammykins!! What is this about New I. F Rules? Is it something I must know too? I am still here writing an FF while every one else moves onto making blogs. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudshijinareneeshmaverickmartinkushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
rabbave!
i m back  but again only for a short while as have to help kids at homework!
hows the aprty going & where is it going LOL dont know where to go so land up hereLOL
@ dear aquiline: problem with me always is if i get attached to anyone i dont let it go even if the person invovles want to get rid ofd meLOL
Life with 3 kids , MIL & being a parent governer at school is a busy hectic life & thats why i fell in love with arshi, ipkknd & its ff because they give a refreshing joyful change to my daily hectic life.
so even though ipkknd ended, i am not the one who can forget arshi & move on. i want to relive ipkknd with yr amazing ff & other ffs too. will not be a regular visitor at cottage but will defianately try to be on the first page of yr updateWinkLOLLOL

EDITED:
@ shassy & candybai: where u girls, missing you loads!!!

Edited by kushipugly - 10 January 2013 at 10:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavsparklystarstudAquilineshijinareneeshshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@ Aqua when will we gt new update??

bablio09sparklystarstudAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shijinareneesh

@ Aqua when will we gt new update??
Probably Sunday. I wanted to update tomorrow but I am going to my grandmother's tomorrow and will return only on Sunday. So you don't work anymore, eh? Why the backpain? Is it serious? Did you fall or something? 

Originally posted by kushipugly

rabbave!
i m back  but again only for a short while as have to help kids at homework!
hows the aprty going & where is it going LOL dont know where to go so land up hereLOL
@ dear aquiline: problem with me always is if i get attached to anyone i dont let it go even if the person invovles want to get rid ofd meLOL
Life with 3 kids , MIL & being a parent governer at school is a busy hectic life & thats why i fell in love with arshi, ipkknd & its ff because they give a refreshing joyful change to my daily hectic life.
so even though ipkknd ended, i am not the one who can forget arshi & move on. i want to relive ipkknd with yr amazing ff & other ffs too. will not be a regular visitor at cottage but will defianately try to be on the first page of yr updateWinkLOLLOL

Rabba Ve, Apia! I am so glad you will be able to make the Inn even though not the Cottage, And I am sure that even though you will not be able to stay at the Cottage you might peep in after hearing the narration and writing in the Book of the Comrades' Chronicles. You are always so busy dear Apia, and I am proud to know it too!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shassmaverickmartinA_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top