saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Yea I am planning 0f sleeping t00.
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Will my telling y0u that I cant differentiate guava tree fr0m mang0 tree despite living ar0und trees and shrubs my wh0le life be able t0 pacify y0u LIN?? At least y0u just cant name them. And have a valid reas0n f0r that!!

YAY!! Saga dear! You made me happy twice today!! You are real wonderful dear! And no, I so totally can understand you when you say you can't differentiate them. Some people don't have the...gift...to name the trees. They are all trees and shrubs to us. We simply admire them for the green and gift they are to our existence, despite whatever their name or scientific class be!
Another hug for that, Saga dear!!

Aquiline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aura7

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

guys u missed a great chance...it wz worth watching...๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, how everyone was crowding about me and laughing at my plight while trying to teach me the names! I am so humbled!!
Kids' knowledge, Soul? Thanks for the promotion! 

But no way will I let you and Heta go, Aura!! You two asked for it!!

Saga dear! My sweet dear, we better leave these two laughing in the Cottage. Rabbe Ve, dear. Have a good sleep.  
And you two as well, Soul and Aura *frowns* Goodnight and well...Rabba Ve if you have the heart to!
*walks off in a huff*
saga_twilight thumbnail
Ya Lin, its just n0t my f0rte. Why b0ther when I d0nt even need it!! When I w0uld like t0 plant trees, later, when I get married I'll ask my husband t0 d0 it, identifing and all. R0FL.
saga_twilight thumbnail
ya m t00 0ff t0 sleep. Cant believe I stayed till n0w. Gudnyt dearies. Rabba ve!!
Aura7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
gn8 n rabba ve guys...see u tommrow if lin spares me...๐Ÿ˜‰

god bless๐Ÿ˜Š

Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rabba Vey!  

Just managed to log on since Thursday, hope someone is still here!

Leafs
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leafs

Rabba Vey!  

Just managed to log on since Thursday, hope someone is still here!

Leafs

rabbave dear leafs๐Ÿค—
just logged in to check my IF inbox.
i m here for a few minutes then have to go for ironing kids uniforms for school tomorrow.

hope all well at yr side๐Ÿ˜Š.

take care
Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

rabbave dear leafs๐Ÿค—
just logged in to check my IF inbox.
i m here for a few minutes then have to go for ironing kids uniforms for school tomorrow.

hope all well at yr side๐Ÿ˜Š.

take care

Hi KP,

We keep missing each other these days, but i do read your posts and am always smiling at the pictures you post...bless you.

I had an awful w/e, someone close suffered a heart attack and we were mostly at the hospital and at my friend's house comforting her - it was her mom who had the attack.

Yeah, your work never gets done with the kids right?  I am in the same boat as you are but I can't articulate my day the way you do because i work full time too.

Leafs
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leafs

Hi KP,

We keep missing each other these days, but i do read your posts and am always smiling at the pictures you post...bless you.

I had an awful w/e, someone close suffered a heart attack and we were mostly at the hospital and at my friend's house comforting her - it was her mom who had the attack.

Yeah, your work never gets done with the kids right?  I am in the same boat as you are but I can't articulate my day the way you do because i work full time too.

Leafs

so sorry to hear about the illness of yr friend's mum...
InshaAllah she will get better soon with all of her family/friends's duas & moral support.

IF has become my very bad addiction now. I tell myself every single day that this is my last day on IF but keep coming back to check pms & finally landing into ffs & main forum.

I used to read a lot at night about  history/ sprituality books but now as soon as i have spare time just land up here.

Ok dear me got to go now .

InshaAllah aunty will get better soon.

take care.