Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3 - Page 5

sparklystarstud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maverickmartin

It was really good. Went to a restro with friends, had awesome food. Then went to Oxford bookstore with my guy and promptly forgot all about him! πŸ˜† Came home, cut my cake, now online!

you have an ardent member of Oxford bookstore here cuppycake... MOI!!!

not only Oxford... you can see me in most of the bookstores on all weekends!!! current obsession- Crossword bookstore!!!!

GLAD TO HEAR YOU ENJOYED THE DAY PRINCESSπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: shijinareneesh

@Cherry in Kerala,its rarely release any BW movie...only SRK,SMK n AKs movies make an entry..so i have to wait for DVD.

but shiju... i watched the first two times of SOTY in Kerala, in Kochi, in Oberon MallπŸ˜ƒ
This content was originally posted by: Aquiline

Yes Farwa!! We did it finally!! Yay! KP, Sammykins, Shijina, Mavs, Farwa!! WE DID IT!! Time to run to Mav's Birthday Thread and PARTY!!!

And Sam, is it really true? She's engaged to your Jiju? 
Also nice to know you found the Gen Handsome.

Farwa! So glad to see that you are happy to know of the Rabba Ve to come... It won't be hot or anything. Just sweet. 

you guys enjoy the party... I'LL JOIN SHORTLY!!!!

need to edit an imp comment now⭐️
maverickmartin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sparklystarstud

you have an ardent member of Oxford bookstore here cuppycake... MOI!!!

not only Oxford... you can see me in most of the bookstores on all weekends!!! current obsession- Crossword bookstore!!!!

GLAD TO HEAR YOU ENJOYED THE DAY PRINCESSπŸ˜ƒ

I love Crossword too. But I'm absolutely in love with Starmark!! It's awesome!
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Awww Soul m so sorry KAAN PAKAR KR MAFI i think I missed it coz u havent quoted urs the way all did n i just looked for the quoted one... I am extremly sorry... Really i am... Can I have ur forgiveness... *pout* pleaseee tell me the exact page... I will add the 1st instant I got the chance to hold Laptop... Promise... Now can u forgive me...*looking with pleading eyes with innocent face+

Nahi ye jhuth hain... sarasar jhuth hain...

Main ne bhi Quote hi kiya hain...😲

Aur abhi tak mujhe mera post main page pe nahi dikh raha hain...!!

Kya kehti ho INNwalio... Mauf kar doon iss gunehgaar ko??πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: maverickmartin

I love Crossword too. But I'm absolutely in love with Starmark!! It's awesome!

I haven't tried Starmark... its yet to come in my city...LATE HOPE IT COMES SOONπŸ˜‰
maverickmartin thumbnail
Rabba Ve, guys.. Dinner! I'll see if I can make it some time after!
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: A_Soul

then may be I have started with wrong page I have told Lin tht I never know for how long the laptop can b with me. I know its odd for u guys but its just like this for me... My sisters hate me doing IF thts y i m most of the time online from mob. I will add urs the 1st instant I got laptop. U know if u see me story kuch to tha rabata (just see i m not saying to read the note I posted in the end) u will see m still unable to post my update just coz of lack of availability of laptop... I seriously never meant to do it.
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: A_Soul

then may be I have started with wrong page I have told Lin tht I never know for how long the laptop can b with me. I know its odd for u guys but its just like this for me... My sisters hate me doing IF thts y i m most of the time online from mob. I will add urs the 1st instant I got laptop. U know if u see me story kuch to tha rabata (just see i m not saying to read the note I posted in the end) u will see m still unable to post my update just coz of lack of availability of laptop... I seriously never meant to do it.
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

No no no no... no serious business here dear...

Chill m just pulling your leg... M fine.. n not at all gussa... haan 1 micro sec ke liye bura laga tha...πŸ˜‰  kya karoon bhagwan ne insaan ke roop me jo paida kiya hain...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I should thank you for this idea.. Fab it is...!!