Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
I proudly present thread three of Circle of the Arhasian Comrades where we all meet,greet and celebrate for the story

The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

The last updated Comrades Parchment:

I will update it later

Thanx Lin for this pic its Awesome

A story where Arnav Singh Raizada is Lord Arnav Singh Raizada who is cruel,heartless and much more this much more can be revealed only in story.
Where Anjali is Lady Anjali just as sweet as in show but with much better personality.
Where everything is same yet SO different written so beautifully tht once started u cant stop till u read the last update... with so many hidden secrets... so many questions and symbols... yet almost everything is crystal clear... Welcome to the group of comrades who met in the inn of Arhasia to listen to the story narrated by Aquilin.

reaction post will be third

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 January 2013 at 6:01am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirlbablio09-Keerthi-khusiarnavshasskushipuglysparklystarstudAquilinesaomomA_Soul.Saraa.riti4u

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) thread 3" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
res for LIN

The Third Room of the Cottage has opened its Door for more magical memories of Comradeship to unveil. Let me begin with a quote I fell in love with:

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

I always say Arhasia is not for ArShi but for each one of us. And it is true in every way. Arhasia is a world where not only ArShi found love. Arhasia is where we found each other. We found a new heart, a new world and a new friend to treasure our life with! 

This VM is sung by all of you to the rest of us. Hear beyond the words...

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 January 2013 at 11:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavsparklystarstudAquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul.Saraa.

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
reaction
THREAD THREE GUYS COME ON NOW CELEBRATE

New Questionnaire by Soul
Originally posted by A_Soul

Here I am... One again... 

"You... in your eyes"
This is the 1st part of it... 
You have full permission to write loong loong loong... yes this is an opportunity to break shassy's recordWink

Just open your heart...!!

Ready...!!!
Here you go..!!

~~~ YOU...In your eyes..!! ~~ 

[part 1]

Height:

Complexion:

Hair color n length (short- till shoulder, medium- betn shoulder n chest, long):

Eye color:

Body type (Skinny/Slim/average/athletic/hefty):

Any identity mark/s :

Best Characteristic/s Of Your Nature

According To You:

According To Others:

Best Features/Body Parts

According To You:

According To Others:

How Would You Introduce Yourself?

What Do You Admire Of Yourself?

What Are Your Hobbies?

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 January 2013 at 11:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavsparklystarstudAquilineshasskushipugly.Saraa.

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
ONE MORE
Originally posted by Aquiline

Rabba Ve INNwalon...
Rabba Ve, Heta dear!
Something knocked in my mind few days before... finaly i get time to take it up here... n the thought is..
So this is what knocked in your mind? Well, may there be more knockings then for these knockings open door to self-awareness! 

~~~~~ Lets know each other.. ~~~~~
 Sure dear! Me like this!

*Your Favorites*

Place: Home. But if I must chose a dream location or something, I choose Prince Edward Island. Anne of Green Gables belongs there! And the place is just magical: A writer's land! A readers world! 

Flower: Rose. Not because its the Queen of Flowers or Anything. But simply co my tale's title has "Roses" in it. And it is a key symbolism in this tale. Connecting many things in the- Alright! That's enough spilling for the day, Lin!

Fruit: Kiwi. I don't why. Maybe because of its uniqueness. And if there is no Kiwi in the stall, I'll choose watermelon. Ah! Feel the cool! 

Animal: Horse. Me love horses but me scared to ride them. But me like them! Especially if hot hunks in suits ride them!

Color: Blue. Sky blue. 

Food: I love every food but if I must choose a "fav," I vote for CAKES!!

Actor (Male n Female): Sorry. I don't watch movies or serials like the way most teens and post-teens do. But I like Angelina Jolie's stunts and Hugh Jackman's hotness. *sigh* 

Movie: Every movie I watched is a wonder in itself. Pride and Prejudice, Front of the Class, Artificial Intelligence, Freedom Writers, The Prestige...Okay, I'd better stop. I won't be able to cork myself if I must list it all.

Novel: Shucks! This list is even more bigger than the Movie one. Anne of Green Gables, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Inheritance Series, Chronicles of Narnia- all seven books, What Katy Did, Scarlet Letter...Mm-Hm. There I go again with my listing.  

Author: The Authors would be of my fav Novels. So not going into another longish list. 

*Choose any one only* [that instantiy comes in ur mind, not allowed to think much]

Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. Its got a motherly taste to it! Makes me feel loved when I eat vanilla. And tasting chocolate would make me feel rich and selfish. So yes, vanilla. But Kushi, don't dare change your chocolate liquor to taste like vanilla!

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy! S. P. I. C. Y. Me love my food really hot!! Ask Aura, she will tell you!

Glass half full or half empty? Depends on the Mood I suppose. I am a believe of the "half full". And I say, its "half drunk" coz life is mine to drink from. So if a glass looks only partially filled, then its coz I drank my joy halfway and there's more left to drink! 

Right handed or left handed? Right. Is this is a symbolism question? 

Black or White? White. 

Red or Green? Green. 

Morning or Evening? Evening. Coz evening time is family time!

Sleeping or Shopping? SLEEPING!

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Winter! I love cuddling under my blanket in the winters! Oh. Okay, you can do that in the Monsoons too.

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? Common Sense, dear, coz common sense is a survival kit! No common sense, then no use with intelligence! 

Love or Friendship?Why? Love. Coz. GOD is Love. And Love is Everything. Even Friendship. 

So, Soul dear, does this have scoring. Coz I didn't feel like I writing an exam until I reached the end. 

*Your Favorites*

Place: Any place surrounded by nature... Hillstations, beaches n forests etc.. from cities paris and mumbai are fav... m crazzy for mumbai..!!

Flower: Yellow Rose

Fruit: Watermelon n Papaya 

Animal: Tiger Cub (actually i find all animals cute.. even animal like crocodile, lezard n cocroches) 

Color:  No fav.. like all, but have shades of brown n coffee r more in my closet!

Food:  Ha ha ha.. how can i name one.. M big time foodie..!

Actor (Male n Female):  Again i like many, not fav as such... rarely watch english movies so no hollywood actor falls here... Barun sobti falls in higher level then fav categories..

Movie:  ZMND, KHNH, Fashion, Bavarchi, Astitva, baby's day out, inception, Harry potter, Life of PI, lage raho munnabhai, Tare Zameen Per and list goes on...

Novel: I can not read any novel again n again.. so no fav here...Simple yet complicated love stories n muder mystires are Fav topics..!!

Author:  i choose novel depending upon it title n not depending upon auther.. if title excits me i just read it.. i really do not have knowledge of good books or auther.. I ready books of indian auther as it difficult to understand high english... in gujarati novels 'Varsh Adalja' is nice writer!!

*Choose any one only* [that instantiy comes in ur mind, not allowed to think much]

Chocolate or Vanilla? - Vanila

Spicy or Sweet? - Undoubtedly Spicy!!

Glass half full or half empty? - Half Full

Right handed or left handed? - Righ handed

Black or White? - White

Red or Green? - Green

Morning or Evening? - Evening.. sunset esp.

Sleeping or Shopping? - SHOPPPINGGG!!!

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? - MONSOON.. I just LOOOVEE RAIN!!!

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? - Common Sense, intelligence is nothing if one doesnt have common sence!!

Love or Friendship?Why? - FRIENDSHIP.. the only relationship which we make, rest are god given... every relationship goes smooth if we convert it into friendship...

@ Maveri: M glad that u had FUN dear..!!

Originally posted by maverickmartin

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

Something knocked in my mind few days before... finaly i get time to take it up here... n the thought is..

*Your Favorites*

Place: Kolkata! (Esp. Park Street)

Flower: Pansies

Fruit: Mango

Animal: Dog

Color: Purple

Food: Anything that my mother does with chicken.

Actor (Male n Female): Barun Sobti, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Aamir Khan; Julia Roberts, Kajol

Movie: All Harry Potter movies, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Home Alone movies, Pretty Woman, Hachiko, The Proposal, The Dark Knight Rises, The Brothers Grimm, Step Up 2 & 4, 3 Idiots, Forrest Gump and many more

Novel: The Time Traveller's Wife, all of P.G. Wodehouse's works, all of Terry Pratchett's works, all of J.K. Rowling's works, all of Hercule Poirot Series, Artemis Fowl Series, Northanger Abbey, Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, Little Women and many many many more (I am in love with almost all the books I read, so the list is really long and I can't go on till then)

Author: Terry Pratchett, P.G. Wodehouse, J.K. Rowling, Agatha Christie, Eoin Colfer, L.M. Montgomery, Enid Blyton, Ruskin Bond, Jonathan Stroud, Cornelia Funke, H.G. Wells, Louisa May Alcott and it continues

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy (not too spicy)

Glass half full or half empty? Half full

Right handed or left handed? Right-handed

Black or White? White

Red or Green? Red

Morning or Evening? Morning

Sleeping or Shopping? SLEEPING

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Winter!

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? Common sense. Helps put my intelligence to use in the right place, at the right time.

Love or Friendship?Why? Friendship. 'Cause I find more love in that relationship than that I share with any single person I could call a partner. The love that is inherent and forever.

P.S plz quote this to answer... I have prepare some intresting questions, if you all like this idea, will come up with that..Smile

This was fun! LOL

Originally posted by shass

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

*Your Favorites*

Place:any place with friends n family plus good food.

Flower:jasmine

Fruit:apples,chikos,pears..

Animal:cats

Color:green

Food:any that tastes good..love rice of any kind..

Actor (Male n Female): none in particular..but i think johnny depp is very talented..along with afew others that i cant remember the names of.. in indian ones,recently,i have been impressed by Barun.. oh n btw,i even like akshay kumar.

Movie:numerous..cant name one.

Novel:numerous.cant name one.

Author:too many..

Chocolate or Vanilla? undoubtedly, chocolate.

Spicy or Sweet?spicy.

Glass half full or half empty? half full..

Right handed or left handed?right handed..

Black or White?both..but black more..

Red or Green?green always..

Morning or Evening?evening.. i hate mornings..

Sleeping or Shopping? sleeping definitely.dont like shopping at all.

Winter or Summer or Monsoon?none. i like autumn.

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why?intelligence.. common sense will sprout from it naturally. for me,the why is that i like intelligent people..

Love or Friendship?Why? friendship always.. simple coz its the most beautiful relationship of the world,it is the only relationship that fits in every other relationship..from mother/daughter-father-daughter-brother-sister-strangers. its not bounded by anything in the world,no history,culture,race,geography..nothing matters..just two people who are sincere n caring towards each other.. this is the only relationship where even age doesnot count.. you can be even 20 years younger or older than the other n still be ''PALS''..a special bond binding special people to you,through time n distance.
there's so much that i can keep on saying but..cant here.. itna kafi hai for now..

P.S plz quote this to answer... I have prepare some intresting questions, if you all like this idea, will come up with that..Smile
loved them..continue..

Originally posted by bablio09

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

*Your Favorites*

Place: Goa

Flower: Rose

Fruit: Banana

Animal: Dog

Color: Pink

Food: Homemade

Actor (Male n Female): Too many .. Rekha

Movie:  Any entertaining movie.  I love watching action, thriller, suspense 

Novel:  I really dont remember, its been ages since i last read a novel

Author: But I remember this name "Sydney Sheldon"

Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy

Glass half full or half empty? though i say Half full.  

Right handed or left handed? Right Handed

Black or White? White

Red or Green? Green 

Sleeping or Shopping? Sleepingt n 

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Winter

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? CS as it is not so common

Love or Friendship?Why? Love -  yeah bada phylosophical question hai yaar.  mujhe bade bade explanation dene nahin aate.Smile

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

*Your Favorites*

Place:Right now where my family is, back Home!!! 

Flower: Roses, Orchids.. but i find all flowers pretty/beautiful!! I would love to have any flower... at any given day... flowers never fails to make me happy!! Big smile

Fruit: I can basically live just on fruits!! I L.O.V.E Fruits.. all of themBig smile... except banana!Dead But if i have to pick then my favorites would be Apples (red n Green both), berries (strawberries, Black berries, blue berries), Oranges, Avocado, peaches, watermelon, pineapple, kiwi fruit, cranberries (dried).. oops!! i got carried away.. i told u, I love fruits!! Embarrassed

Animal: I like all animals... i think it also depends if u ever had one when u were growing up... Last year I had a puppy which I loved so so much named him Laddo but had to give him away so I have special place for dogs!! I am planning to get a puppy once I graduate! Big smile and gonna name him Laddo as well!!Big smile

Color:White, Red, Green, Black (whatever suits me Wink)

Food: Not much of a foody person but very picky and fussy about what I eat.. so little bit of everything available out there... LOL

Actor (Male n Female): Salman Salman Salman Salman Salman... Then Hrithik, Ranbir, Imran... In Hollywood Johny depp, Brat Pitt, Ryan Gosling, Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington etc. Tv Indian- Barun sobti, Iqbal Khan, Karan Singh Grover, Karan Wahi... My list is very long dearies... LOL   

Movie:  My movie list is Very Long... I am a Movie Addict!! I love watching movies... Hindi, English, Korean... if i have to pick few then.. Sholay, Golmaal (old one), Hera-Pheri (new one with Akshay, paresh rawal), Khamoshi, Hum dil de chuke sanam, Hum apke hai kaun, basically all salman khan movies Embarrassed, Lord of the ring series, Pirates of carribbean series, Bucket List, Forest Gump... cant think of any more right now!! LOL

Novel:  "A walk to remember"  because that was the first book that i read which was not a textbook... My first Novel!! Big smile And cried a river while reading it!! U wont believe I read that book after having it for 2 years in my bookshelf. I wasnt really fond of reading back then... Now i read but selective!!  Pride and prejudice, wuthering Heigths, gone with the wind are few i really liked!!

Author: Nicholas Sparks, for obvious reasons! His book got me started with novels... 

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.. anyday, anytime... chocolate fudge to be more specific in ice-cream (Bean n Jerry)  and cakes (black forest), Dark chocolates 85% yummm... 

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy

Glass half full or half empty?  hall full

Right handed or left handed? Right handed

Black or White? White

Red or Green? Both 

Morning or Evening? Depends on how much of sleep i have got the night before... Wink

Sleeping or Shopping? sleeping and if i woke up in time then shopping!! LOL

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Monsoon coz I love rain...it makes me Happy!! But Autumn/Fall is missing... its the best time of the year.. i love fall time (same pinch shassy)

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? Both... Coz both are equally required... Intelligence is needed in intellectual works, preofessional life.. and common sense is needed everywhere... in all day-to-day life!! I want both... LOL

Love or Friendship?Why? Friendship... firstly its a relationship we choose to make.. nobody does it for us!! secondly its there in every relationship in some way making it beautiful and easy to carry on with... does not matter which Love we are talking about, parental love, sibling love, romantic love, husband-wife love... its there somewhere... I am fortunate I have friendship in all the relationship which is precious to me!! I am like friends with my family, BF-well there is Friend in Boy-friend itself!! Big smile

Soul dear... it was fun!! thanks !! Big smile Heart

Originally posted by hoopoe

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

*Your Favorites*

Place: Rishikesh... on the banks of river Ganges, (Im a lover of rivers... they always fascinate me... especially river Ganga... i love sitting for hours just observing the flow of the river) 

Flower: Jasmine

Fruit: Pomegranate

Animal: Tiger

Color: Blue

Food: South indian cuisine

Actor (Male n Female): Hrithik Roshan, Barun Sobti

Movie: Jodhaa Akbar, ZNMD, Harry Potter series, The chronicles of Narnia series

Novel: Pride and Prejudice, The Da Vinci code, Harry Potter series and Ponniyin selvan (Tamil)

Author: Jane Austen, J.K.Rowling and Kalki (Tamil)

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy

Glass half full or half empty? Half full

Black or White? Black

Red or Green? Red

Sleeping or Shopping? Shopping (To be honest, it depends upon the situation...)

Winter or Summer or Monsoon?  Monsoon

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? Common Sense. Because unless there is common sense in a man, his intelligence cannot be utilized in a fruitful way... Intelligence is a talent which needs the guidance of common sense all throughout the life... to properly channelize the talent and make it useful for himself and the society.

Love or Friendship?Why? Friendship. Because personally i feel love makes you emotionally unstable... with happiness and excitement peaking up at one time and emotionally draining at the other time... Unlike friendship... which always brings a sweet smile on your face and a warm feeling in your heart... In short, Love makes you (emotionally) weak , whereas friendship make you (emotionally) strong...

Originally posted by sparklystarstud

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

*Your Favorites*

Place: can i say Harappa and Mohenjo-daro... i wanna go back in time!!!!

Flower: lily of the valley

Fruit: STRAWBERRY...

Animal: Chimpanzee...

Color: i dunno... i really dunno... i chose things that are mostly blue... so that could be my fav color right!!!!

Food: im a sucker for Pasta and anything Italian!!!!

Actor (Male n Female): Varun Dhawan... none in female... I SWEAR!!!

Movie: SOTY SOTY SOTY SOTY SOTY STUDENT OF THE YEAR!!!!

Novel: Pride and Prejudice... ever green love story!!!!

Author: Amish Tripathi for his brainy trilogy!!!

*Choose any one only* [that instantiy came to MY MIND!!!!]

Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate on vanilla...

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy...

Glass half full or half empty? Half empty

Right handed or left handed? Ambeidextrous... I AM!!!

Black or White? Black

Red or Green? Red

Morning or Evening? Evening... twilight to be exact

Sleeping or Shopping? SLEEEPPPIIINNNGGG!!!!!!!!

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Monsoon... coz its close to my fav autumn...

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? Common sense, coz its the key feature for Intelligence

Love or Friendship?Why? Friendship cause i have not experienced love yet... My idea may change once when i fall in love!!!

Originally posted by kushipugly

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

*Your Favorites*

Place: home sweet home or anyplace where i am with my hubby n kids.i like activity filled places though like theme parks & best holiday destination is singapore.

Flower: Desi red rose as english roses dont have any smell.

Fruit: I love all fruits.

Animal: Horse

Color: Red

Food: Rice dishes or chatoray finger foods

Actor (Male n Female): Sarun, leonardo di caprio, johnny depp, kate winslet, aamirkhan, madhuri & ash

Movie: Titanic, gladiator, troy, pirates of carribean,pride & prejudice,brave hearts,3 idiots , ghajini & hum dil day cukay sanam.

Novel:

Author: i havent read any novel ever not even when they were included in my course syllabus resulting me to get a big marks cut down in both urdu & english. i couldnt enter in a medical school only because of these novels n authorsOuchi have a huge passion to read about history legends, kings, prophets, their companions etc

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy

Glass half full or half empty? half full

Right handed or left handed?right

Black or White?Black

Red or Green?Red

Morning or Evening? Evening

Sleeping or Shopping? none

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? UK summer & pakistan monsoon

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? to answer this question, i need bothof these thingsOuch i guess no one can be intelligent without a common sense!

Love or Friendship?Why? for me love & friendship work side by side. love without friendship can be suffocating & friendship without love is  selfish.

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba Ve INNwalon...

*Your Favorites*

Place: I love being with nature so a place surrounded by trees,flowers etc n silence and I feel contended.. OMG I just want to go somewhere like this right now

Flower: Tulips,lillies,Roses,jasmine,sunflower infact i just love flowers any kind of...

Fruit: mmm Yumm so I love fruits each fruit has a significant taste and I love all but I'll make the list short... Mango, Watermelon, berries all kind, Oranges...

Animal: Snow leopard,Tiger, Horses(I just love them)

Color: m a very colorful person i love pink,yellow,sky blue,lime green, red, Lilac, white,sea green, black

Food: i love eating but i dont fuss on food that much.. I love eating rice(almost any kind of),chinese cuisine,Pizza,Pasta,shwarma and salads

Actor (Male n Female): in movies from hollywood:- Johnny Depp,Jason statham,Hugh Jackman, Robert Pattinson, Brendan Fraser,Angelina Jolie,Anne Hathaway(there r more but right now unable to recall the names bollywood:- SRK,Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor,Amir Khan,Ktrina,Kreena.

In TV Pakistani:- Sanish Taimour, Fawad Khan,Ahsan Khan,Aisha Khan,Mahira Khan, Syra Yousuf,Sanam Baloch,Saba Qamar

Indian:-Barun,Hussain,Sanaya

Movie: Hollywood:- Again a long list Pirates of the Caribbean,Salt,Legally Blond-1,Speed-1,Baby's day out,Narnia,Harry Potter but just first four from fifth to last they have literally butchered the novel in movie in my views, Prince of persia,Princess diaries-1,X-Men series,Lord of the rings,The Mummy and the mummy returns,Miss Congeniality,Black Swan,Rush Hour,Urban Legend lots more

Bollywood:- Kaho na pyar hai, kuch kuch hota hai, 3 idiots n latest burffy awesome movie

Novel: I havent read English novels much lately so for that my list consist of only Harry Potter as those which I have read back in school time i couldnt remember the name I had a very bad habit back then I never saw the name of novel or writer n I just start reading and same goes with movies I just never bothered to see which actors r in it but now I do... for urdu again m short for the names but stil I have Muhammad Bin Qasim, Shaheen,Peer-E-Kamil, Hamsafar, Iman,Umeed aur Muhabat. m dying to read some novels n now i'll look to the list provided by u guys n will do read them after examz

Author: JK Rowling, Umera Ahmed,Nasim Hijazi

Spicy or Sweet? Spicy

Glass half full or half empty? half full

Right handed or left handed? Righty

Black or White? White

Red or Green? Red for wearing and for the rest of things green(marks cut down right so for that i'll choose red)

Morning or Evening? Morning so peaceful specially dawn

Sleeping or Shopping? SHOPPING

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Monsoon

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? Hmm I think common sense coz the questions which cant be solved with intelligence can be solved with common sense and as u said some where that its not common

Love or Friendship?Why?... sincerity and trust  if its in friendship then friendship and if its in Love then Love...

Originally posted by SweetSophie

Favorites

Place: grandma's home although not ours anymore, all of Steinway and 31st street

Flower: lilies

Fruit: orange, strawberries, peaches

Animal: horse, dog

Color: red

Food: anything made by mom

Actor (Male n Female): Don't really have favorites

Movie: hum saath saath hain...memories with siblings.

Novel: Harry Potter series, jane austen's books, everything shakespeare, loads more but I'm too lazy

Author: Don't have a favorite

*Choose any one only* [that instantiy comes in ur mind, not allowed to think much]

Spicy or Sweet? Sweet

Glass half full or half empty?Half full

Black or White? Black..always

Red or Green? Red

Morning or Evening? Evening

Sleeping or Shopping? Shopping 

Winter or Summer or Monsoon? Summer

Intelligence or Common Sense? Why? Common Sense as not many have it anymore

Love or Friendship?Why? Friendship, because sometimes love can betray you. Friendship never does.

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 January 2013 at 11:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirl-Keerthi-shassmaverickmartinkushipuglysparklystarstudAquiline

A_Soul

IF-Rockerz

A_Soul

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
ME first ME first Me first

WHAT THE...!!! Farwa has reserved 1st three places... Kya Yaar!!

But This is a FAB idea...!! SUPERB FARWA DEAR...!!

Here we all are...  circle or Arhasia comrades...

OF ALL AGE GROUP... as AGE is just a NUMBER...

Having Fun Girls...

And... Here is Our Aquiline...!!

Edited by A_Soul - 10 January 2013 at 11:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09rockprincess123khusiarnavsparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinkushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly

IF-Dazzler

kushipugly

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged

NEW THREAD FOR COMRADES OF AQUILINE!!!!!!!

Why not celebrate our beautiful companionship

AND WE WILL RELIVE IT WITH

@farwa:
A big big thankyou & a big big hug for bringing us together on this magical chitchat thread & ofcourse a gigantic hug to our Sweetheart Aquiline for creating the circle of comrades
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kushipugly - 10 January 2013 at 6:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirlrockprincess123bablio09varshapan-Keerthi-Aquilineshasssparklystarstudmaverickmartincrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
wonderful girls..third thread...great going...congrats to everyoneSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudshassmaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shijinareneesh

IF-Dazzler

shijinareneesh

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Me here,anybody else?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudAquilinemaverickmartinshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top