Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

I just remembered

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I just remembered when i should be on the sns forum the fans there got an interview with the 4 leads of the show. They set up a time,dat and place for all of them to meet with their stars. I think it was probably a live conversation btw the fans and the star and it wasnt for a tv show or anything like that they just managed to get them to agree to chat with them. Now the only problem for us was that i dnt participate in it coz on the day that they where going to chat with them i read gia wnt be there so simple forgot about it and dnt bother to check how it went. So i have no clue if it happen or not or how it happened. And how they conducted the interview.

Just thought i would share coz by the time we finally get zing or a tv show to interview kinshuk he would have started a new show.

I am pretty useless when it comes to anything to do with the internet and about webcams or anything to do with it. Bt thought maybe if we ever found a way to finally contact him we could ask him if we could have a live chat with him. Fans managed to get 3 out of 4 leads of a show to chat with them. We only have to get 1.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshukPrishna_DBPS

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Sandia Actually We all want Interviews of KM but Unfotunately Very less KM fans show their interest in it . They just speak but nevr acts unlike other Fan Groups  . And Only coz of this reason only Kinshuk is so low in Rankings and we get so less Interviews of him . Coz His fans hardly acts . I feel so sad to say this but  Really if we want to see Kinshuk's Interviews then we have to ask for it . We will not get it in our hand . We have to ask it for everywhere right from SBS , SBB, Wassup , ZIngmag etc . And this will happen only if we all will do it 2gther . Only 2-3 people doing it will not help it OR only speaking will not give us his Interviews . We blame media for neglecting KM but If we all think calmly then Will we ever demand for it so that they will pay attention to our requests ? If their will not be demand then how we can expect to get it ? 

Sandia I am just PMing u somehitng . Just see it . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index