Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

IF-Dazzler

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@damon crazy yeah lol so much destruction already done n yeah u can kill that matt lol nth much of him shown

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caroline dying? (Page 4)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khawaunju

@damon crazy yeah lol so much destruction already done n yeah u can kill that matt lol nth much of him shown

I don't want HIM to do either because there's been too many deaths. But if they want to remove a character, they really should make Matt leave MF. He looks so out of place & miserable anyways.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DamonCrazy..

Care was in Elena's life first. She has full rights to try & fight against what she thinks is bad for Elena. A lifelong friend, is no less than family IMO Smile Care IMO wouldn't be a good enough friend if she doesn't try to stop Elena from what she thinks is bad. Book Care was a bitch who cared about nothing & no one other than herself. Care is fighting because she DOES care about Elena. She doesn't give a damn about Damon. And just because she isn't a Delena shipper or a Damon lover does not make her a liable candidate to die or be a bad person.

It's true that childhood friends are no less than family but the keyword being 'friends', right? What she thinks is bad for Elena is biased because she supports Stefan. She's unable to see both sides of the situation. It's the close mindedness that kills me about people. If only she was a bit more open to trying to understand Elena and Stefan because as you said, she was in Elena's life first. Should she be not talking to Elena, trying to understand her instead of coming up with theories as to why Delena are together with Stefan? Like i said before, it's not the fact that she dislikes Delena that has made me believe that her character is destroyed. That's only part of the reason. It's her attitude. I'd say she's confused herself what she really wants. I don't think she has the right to tell people what they should do when she refuses to be open minded for her own childhood friend.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicmeriyaariMadziqbalslover

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@ DamonCrazy,

Yeah. She does not has to like him. FINE. Good reason. BUT. It does not mean that every time she opens her mouth, she only say shitty things about Damon. Its frustrating and irritating to watch. There is another way, I suggest. Keep your mouth shut. Care should grow up a little. She can't interfere in Elena's life always. And most stupidly, she does not have to force her own opinion on Elena. You hate Damon that does not mean everyone should hate him too. She is totally annoying when she bashes Damon. And like I said, I am very easy, selfish and simple. You hate Damon. I hate that part about you. Simple. Embarrassed

And Bonnie. Well, I know she has good reasons, so I don't give a damn about her. I am so fine with Bonnie hating Damon coz I know Bonnie is at South pole and Damon is at North pol. I don't care about those two hating each other. Except when Bonnie actually tried kill Damon and she would have if Elena would not stop her. As far as Bonnie does not kill Damon, I don't care about them or her.

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I hope it's not true. Sheiks one of d most lively characters in tvd..plus karoline rock...I hope it's not true!Cry

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
she have to be alive for klaus. 

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
That's the first I am hearing of this, but I hope it's not true, caroline n klaus are my fav ppl in this show, n the only reason I still watch TVD, if either of them die, this show is over for me

Edited by miss_neha - 15 January 2013 at 12:24pm

swasi

Groupbie

swasi

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
what????? no this cnt be true. then what will happen to our klaus. he really likes her so much. i hope it is just a false alarm.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top