Enchanted_jassi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Noo i hate when people I like die first Alarc. I hope it's not Caroline
..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

DamonCrazy: I get what you mean but Jeremy is Elena's younger brother, her only family. She's his guardian and because of that, not only does she have the right to make decisions for him but also CAN. Caroline is only a friend.. Who has nothing else to do but force her opinion on Elena. I see the book Caroline emerging bit by bit. -__-

Care was in Elena's life first. She has full rights to try & fight against what she thinks is bad for Elena. A lifelong friend, is no less than family IMO Smile Care IMO wouldn't be a good enough friend if she doesn't try to stop Elena from what she thinks is bad. Book Care was a bitch who cared about nothing & no one other than herself. Care is fighting because she DOES care about Elena. She doesn't give a damn about Damon. And just because she isn't a Delena shipper or a Damon lover does not make her a liable candidate to die or be a bad person.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarOlicityFanReal.Madrid

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Now in its fourth year, The CW's "The Vampire Diaries" is planning a spinoff series. The Hollywood Reporter brings word that the show, to be titled "The Originals," would follow the world's oldest family of vampires, an integral part of "The Vampire Diaries" since their introduction in the second season.

Executive producer Julie Plec will write an upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries" that will set up "The Originals" as a series. From there, she'll serve as showrunner on the new series with Gina Girolamo and Leslie Morgenstein executive producing.

Although more casting announcements are expected to made soon, "The Originals" will likely star Joseph Morgan's Klaus and Phoebe Tonkin's Hayley.

i think the fuss abt klaus n hayley starttd coz of this..  its klaroline in tvd for sure
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
WTH ??no way it cant be..shez the imp parallel character !!
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
BTW, Damon is the best thing for Elena. No Question. End of the argument.  Tongue

So, Care keep saying Damon is Man s**t and Blah Blah Blah...won't help. Or Care saying Delena as 'Urgh'...That too.Angry Care honey, nobody cares what you think. Wink
You are doing so good job as bubbly, sweet girl but don't play the judge part, it disgust me, its Bonnie's department! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

docnussiqbalslover

..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iMadz

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">BTW, Damon is the best thing for Elena. No Question. End of the argument.
Tongue

So, Care keep saying Damon is Man s**t and Blah Blah Blah...won't help. Or Care saying Delena as 'Urgh'...That too.Angry Care honey, nobody cares what you think. Wink</font><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"> You are doing so good job as bubbly, sweet girl but don't play the judge part, it disgust me, its Bonnie's department! Smile</font>

Hmm...I won't day the same for the other way aroundROFL

Ok...back to the topic...that's what YOU think. And Rose. Care isn't Damon's puppet, she is allowed to not like him. Not everyone has to drool over him like us LOL And BONNIE of all people, has good reasons to judge Damon.
aslsifjsdlvjmdi IF-Dazzler
aslsifjsdlvjmdi
aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Bt if Caroline dies then the fun wuld end I mean Klaus other half side wuldnt b shown which has a soft corner fr caroline I wish other ppl to die (nt damon)
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khawaunju

Bt if Caroline dies then the fun wuld end I mean Klaus other half side wuldnt b shown which has a soft corner fr caroline I wish other ppl to die (nt damon)

I really hope more people don't die. Still not over Ric & Jenna.
And killing DAMON is murdering TVD. That's not even a one in a millionth option.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar

Go to top