Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

IF-Dazzler

aslsifjsdlvjmdi

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
K nw a big news abt klaus and haley going on :@ plz this can't be happening they dun give us delena nor karoline :'( its soo unfair
If car is alive n klaus goes with som1 else I wish Caroline b paired with kol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "caroline dying? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khawaunju

K nw a big news abt klaus and haley going on :@ plz this can't be happening they dun give us delena nor karoline :'( its soo unfair
If car is alive n klaus goes with som1 else I wish Caroline b paired with kol

Haley & Klaus!!!!Yeah baby!!!!
Pls don't get offended Embarrassed It's just that I'm a Forwood shipper.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
DamonCrazy: Definitely. That's part of the reason I dislike her but with the disapproving of Delena came her attitude. The "I'll do anything to convince you otherwise and will I Intervere because I want what I want" attitude. Had Elena intervered in her life, had been biased, then yeah. Her actions are justified. It doesn't matter to me if she doesn't approve of Delena really.. Bonnie doesn't either but the way Caroline is getting right in Elena's face about it.. I would never want a friend who does that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidSu_SomerholicmeriyaarAnkita_88docnussiMadz

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

DamonCrazy: Definitely. That's part of the reason I dislike her but with the disapproving of Delena came her attitude. The "I'll do anything to convince you otherwise and will I Intervere because I want what I want" attitude. Had Elena intervered in her life, had been biased, then yeah. Her actions are justified. It doesn't matter to me if she doesn't approve of Delena really.. Bonnie doesn't either but the way Caroline is getting right in Elena's face about it.. I would never want a friend who does that.

Caroline doesn't think Damon is right for Elena. Why would she not do everything in her power to save Elena from a guy whom she thinks is wrong for her. Elena thought being in Mystic Falls isn't good for Jer so got him compelled without asking him his choice too. I am not saying its right or wrong, its Care's opinion. I really don't think she deserves to die just because she doesn't see the good in Damon, & is trying to make Elena see her POV, nor is her character destroyed. My opinion Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar-Inferno-OlicityFanReal.Madrid

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
OMG no I love Caroline!!... Klaus and Caroline haven't even been properly explored yet. The makers will not lose such a popular couple so soon... at least I hope not.

I'm scared who is gonna be axed out this season. I still miss Jenna and Ric,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNoori

meriyaar

Goldie

meriyaar

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Jeez why do they always have to kill off a character..
Does mayor lockwood count? Then everyone else is safe...

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Well. Basically, I am very selfish so I don't give a damn about who stays or who dies except for Damon, Delena and Dalaric. BUT. I think Caroline will not die. Coz, I am gonna kill her with my own virtual bare hands if she will once again insult my Damon and Delena. Lady is pissing me off from 407, 408 and 409 and I swear, if in 410 I hear some shit about Damon and Delena from Caroline. I will kill her. With no regrets. I am selfish and biased for Damon. Caroline hates Damon, I hate Caroline for that. I am easy like that. Wink FINE. You have bad history with Damon but that does not mean every time you open your mouth, you say only shitty things. Angry

Apart from this Anti Damon/Delena Caroline. I like her, still. BUT even if she dies, I don't care that much. Coz, I don't love her like I loved Damon, Alaric and Rose. I would not cry for her, I will not even miss her, probably.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidSu_SomerholicmeriyaarAngel-Jot.docnuss

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
DamonCrazy: I get what you mean but Jeremy is Elena's younger brother, her only family. She's his guardian and because of that, not only does she have the right to make decisions for him but also CAN. Caroline is only a friend.. Who has nothing else to do but force her opinion on Elena. I see the book Caroline emerging bit by bit. -__-

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicmeriyaariMadzAnkita_88iqbalslover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top