Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
DamonCrazy: Definitely. That's part of the reason I dislike her but with the disapproving of Delena came her attitude. The "I'll do anything to convince you otherwise and will I Intervere because I want what I want" attitude. Had Elena intervered in her life, had been biased, then yeah. Her actions are justified. It doesn't matter to me if she doesn't approve of Delena really.. Bonnie doesn't either but the way Caroline is getting right in Elena's face about it.. I would never want a friend who does that.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

DamonCrazy: Definitely. That's part of the reason I dislike her but with the disapproving of Delena came her attitude. The "I'll do anything to convince you otherwise and will I Intervere because I want what I want" attitude. Had Elena intervered in her life, had been biased, then yeah. Her actions are justified. It doesn't matter to me if she doesn't approve of Delena really.. Bonnie doesn't either but the way Caroline is getting right in Elena's face about it.. I would never want a friend who does that.

Caroline doesn't think Damon is right for Elena. Why would she not do everything in her power to save Elena from a guy whom she thinks is wrong for her. Elena thought being in Mystic Falls isn't good for Jer so got him compelled without asking him his choice too. I am not saying its right or wrong, its Care's opinion. I really don't think she deserves to die just because she doesn't see the good in Damon, & is trying to make Elena see her POV, nor is her character destroyed. My opinion 😊
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG no I love Caroline!!... Klaus and Caroline haven't even been properly explored yet. The makers will not lose such a popular couple so soon... at least I hope not.

I'm scared who is gonna be axed out this season. I still miss Jenna and Ric,
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jeez why do they always have to kill off a character..
Does mayor lockwood count? Then everyone else is safe...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well. Basically, I am very selfish so I don't give a damn about who stays or who dies except for Damon, Delena and Dalaric. BUT. I think Caroline will not die. Coz, I am gonna kill her with my own virtual bare hands if she will once again insult my Damon and Delena. Lady is pissing me off from 407, 408 and 409 and I swear, if in 410 I hear some shit about Damon and Delena from Caroline. I will kill her. With no regrets. I am selfish and biased for Damon. Caroline hates Damon, I hate Caroline for that. I am easy like that. ðŸ˜‰ FINE. You have bad history with Damon but that does not mean every time you open your mouth, you say only shitty things. ðŸ˜¡

Apart from this Anti Damon/Delena Caroline. I like her, still. BUT even if she dies, I don't care that much. Coz, I don't love her like I loved Damon, Alaric and Rose. I would not cry for her, I will not even miss her, probably.

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
DamonCrazy: I get what you mean but Jeremy is Elena's younger brother, her only family. She's his guardian and because of that, not only does she have the right to make decisions for him but also CAN. Caroline is only a friend.. Who has nothing else to do but force her opinion on Elena. I see the book Caroline emerging bit by bit. -__-
Enchanted_jassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Noo i hate when people I like die first Alarc. I hope it's not Caroline
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

DamonCrazy: I get what you mean but Jeremy is Elena's younger brother, her only family. She's his guardian and because of that, not only does she have the right to make decisions for him but also CAN. Caroline is only a friend.. Who has nothing else to do but force her opinion on Elena. I see the book Caroline emerging bit by bit. -__-

Care was in Elena's life first. She has full rights to try & fight against what she thinks is bad for Elena. A lifelong friend, is no less than family IMO 😊 Care IMO wouldn't be a good enough friend if she doesn't try to stop Elena from what she thinks is bad. Book Care was a bitch who cared about nothing & no one other than herself. Care is fighting because she DOES care about Elena. She doesn't give a damn about Damon. And just because she isn't a Delena shipper or a Damon lover does not make her a liable candidate to die or be a bad person.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now in its fourth year, The CW's "The Vampire Diaries" is planning a spinoff series. The Hollywood Reporter brings word that the show, to be titled "The Originals," would follow the world's oldest family of vampires, an integral part of "The Vampire Diaries" since their introduction in the second season.

Executive producer Julie Plec will write an upcoming episode of "The Vampire Diaries" that will set up "The Originals" as a series. From there, she'll serve as showrunner on the new series with Gina Girolamo and Leslie Morgenstein executive producing.

Although more casting announcements are expected to made soon, "The Originals" will likely star Joseph Morgan's Klaus and Phoebe Tonkin's Hayley.

i think the fuss abt klaus n hayley starttd coz of this..  its klaroline in tvd for sure
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
WTH ??no way it cant be..shez the imp parallel character !!