Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #7 Only devils dont like Angels :P (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashne

Originally posted by likaboss

Avu LOL our fave vamp komolika won BB LOL

nikaaa ROFL

Who is she?Confused
omg Radhika you've never watched Kausati Zindagi ki ? Shocked

NopeOuchSmile
O M G  Shocked that is like one of the "must watch shows" for a indian LOL along with kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi and Kahaani ghar ghar ki Cool
Komolika is a very famous vampEvil Smile  , aka Urvashi the winner of Bigg Boss 6 , where our RP performed Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashne-Sandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Crazy NRIZians #7 Only devils dont like Angels :P (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Sandy dont worry , you'll be a pro at all this in no time Cool
and stop talking like that Stern Smile

and yeah i hate those tags aswelll Censored 
what you do is you "crop" out the bits you dont need like i do  Big smile 

and do you want to learn coloring ? 

There is going to be a tutorial here?Smile

-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

ashne

IF-Rockerz

ashne

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Avu LOL our fave vamp komolika won BB LOL

nikaaa ROFL

Who is she?Confused
omg Radhika you've never watched Kausati Zindagi ki ? Shocked

NopeOuchSmile
O M G  Shocked that is like one of the "must watch shows" for a indian LOL along with kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi and Kahaani ghar ghar ki Cool
Komolika is a very famous vampEvil Smile  , aka Urvashi the winner of Bigg Boss 6 , where our RP performed Day Dreaming

U have watched all thatEmbarrassed. No time for me to invest in multiple shows. HD is the first one i'm watching live from the beginning. i have seen other shows, but most don't hold my attention for longSmile

-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indianfighter

I think I should share them here too...need to catch some attention lol. Cool LOLMy first animated siggies ever! I am still learning the basics of Photoshop. Wink

I hate those tags, they are really ugly. Dead How did you guys remove them in your animated siggies? Or did you use an untagged video source? Confused

Anyways, please let me know what you think about my work, and what should be done differently next time. Embarrassed Feel free to use (I know you won't be doing as my creations are way inferior to your brilliant work Ouch LOL). 

Yes, I hope so. I will keep improving. Approve Arrey I just said what I felt like lol. Stern Smile LOL LOL

Aha, thanks for the tips about cropping. I will try that next time. Big smile What software do you use to crop videos? LOL

Yes, of course. Please teach me coloring and some other effects. Big smile I guess coloring reduces the file size. You know, I had problems keeping some of my siggies under 2 MB which is the maximum file size limit on many image hosting sites. ConfusedThat is why I had to use different hosting sites lol. LOL Also please give me some tips on how to keep the file size small lol. LOL Can you give some guidelines on which image sizes to use for siggie/avis? This will be very helpful to know as it decides the file size and what to use here on the forum. Embarrassed This time I just looked at your siggies and chose 590x224 for the size. LOL

I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I am in need of some PS sessions nah. Approve Thanks in advance!

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged

There is going to be a tutorial here?Smile
I am more than ready for this! Big smile 

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

U have watched all thatEmbarrassed. No time for me to invest in multiple shows. HD is the first one i'm watching live from the beginning. i have seen other shows, but most don't hold my attention for longSmile
@bold - High FiveHD is the only show that keeps me in front of the TV or computer screen from start to the end. Big smile

ashne.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

yeep when i was really young LOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Yes, I hope so. I will keep improving. Approve Arrey I just said what I felt like lol. Stern Smile LOL LOL

Aha, thanks for the tips about cropping. I will try that next time. Big smile What software do you use to crop videos? LOL

Yes, of course. Please teach me coloring and some other effects. Big smile I guess coloring reduces the file size. You know, I had problems keeping some of my siggies under 2 MB which is the maximum file size limit on many image hosting sites. ConfusedThat is why I had to use different hosting sites lol. LOL Also please give me some tips on how to keep the file size small lol. LOL Can you give some guidelines on which image sizes to use for siggie/avis? This will be very helpful to know as it decides the file size and what to use here on the forum. Embarrassed This time I just looked at your siggies and chose 590x224 for the size. LOL

I know I am asking a lot of questions, but I am in need of some PS sessions nah. Approve Thanks in advance!

okay lets start Sandy ! Cool Mission make you learn PS LOL 

@bold - you crop in PS itself re LOL 

The Photoshop Elements Toolbar

okay colouring  , no it doesnt reduce filesize , it increases it actually LOL
colouring is basically what the word is 

see in this ^ how some avis are B & W ? yeah thats colouring , and you just colour things to make them look nicer Big smile il teach you more about colours soon LOL

and noo these are what we call Avis/GIFS 
Siggies are these 

and these are Avis or the proper word for them are GIFS 

and my avis are large sized them self LOL i use photobucket to upload , they have 10mb + for uploading Big smile

and well its basically upto you what size you want the avis to be , i make all sizes LOL because some people use it for their siggy dabba so avis would be big , but 
Day Dreaming 

these are DP sized so they use for their Avatars Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top