SBB: RD n Shakti flying Kite/ SBS: RD getting Flim

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today SBB people caught up Rithvik n Shakti as they were trying to fly kites,Inspite it Rithvik is teaching Shakti how to fly a kite!,He says that after many years he is flying the kite and says that Shakti stays in India but he doesn't know how to fly a kite,Shakti says my kite needs Rajnikant Power.
SBB narrator says,Rithvik n Shakti are friends offscreen but not on On-Screen,Then RD says we are not Enemies Ovi n Purvi are enemies,After that they show some colourful kites with having Bollywood Stars on it like Akshay Kumar,Salman Khan,Vidya,Then Rithvik chooses the Kite of Oh LaLa as i m loyal to Balaji so he'll choose that Kite.
Rithvik tries to fly a kite but it doesn't fly,2nd attempt,3rd attempt,4th attempt goes waste( he says, Are yaar hawa nahi hain isliye patang udd nahi rahi)there is no air thats why kite is not going upwards But SBB narrator,"The Real Kite Flyer is who managed to fly a kite without having air".Rithvik says its diffcult to fly a kite with no air as i m not expert in that( Sab Science ki mahima hain)
Segment Ends.

SBS Chugalkhor Aunty Segment: She says that Rithvik Dhanjani being a popular name of serial Pavitra Rishta is getting Films offer on the basis of his acting in the show,n Also says that he may 3rd TV Star who will land in B-Town as a debutant Actor,So lets see What Rithvik Plans about the Offer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates Gaurav...