Fighting fit!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Fighting fit!

Guess whose busy doing the rounds of the gym after Delnazz Paul and Ram Kapoor... Well it's our CID girl Mansi Verma who might not have any work on her plate as of now but the actor is frantically trying to shed a few pounds here and there.

"I have put on weight and I need to look my age as I have started looking very matured. I was busy doing dailies so I just couldn't concentrate on my health. I religiously work out at the gym for 50 minutes and junk food is a strict no-no, only home made food for me. Also I've cut down on carbs," says the twenty-one year old actor who sweats it out at Nautilus (gym in suburban Mumbai).

Here's hoping that Mansi soon looses a few pounds than loose out on good roles!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fighting fit!" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
THNKS

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 6:43am | IP Logged
kool..thanks for sharing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top