Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aashu14

Aashu14

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
It may be too early to post this topic.. But that sharon shoulnot dance thing in yesterday's episode made me to post this..

The big blow i got is wen they showed that sharon is having asthma & should not dance anymore.. This is the biggest impossible i could ever see..Shocked

sharon the diva whose identity is dance.. dance was her destiny.. she only been recognized by her dance only.. sharon without dance is incomplete Sharon=dance.. dance is d one which made Swaron together.. that only made her to realize what is swayam's part in her life.. dance made her a dazzler, diva.. Dance is d one which united her with her friends..

Now all of a sudden she can't dance bcz she has lungs problem..!?Shocked
How could she ever accept that dance is no more for her.. Swayam is no more bonded to her without dance.. It is like a living dead to sharon.. As a sharon fan i am feeling terrible at this tyime..

P.S sorry if i made any wrong point.. It is just a feeling i wanted to share.. Hope in future she returns back to her destiny dance..Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995angel_kriyaanshsanjana_D3taniya_dostii_bellaSwan_HR-DMG4lifeBeulaSwaRonSanskritiSajaved

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sharon won't dance anymore...!?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
swaRon had an intense bond..so this track of NO-Dance for sharon is surely going to bring both swayam-sharon emotionally on a stringent phase!
it will let us know how swayam's love will makes her achieve her identity which surrounded only dance!!
I am confident sharon is gonna dance even more now when Vrushika is such a talented one!
this realistic and promising track will eventually help us to see Vrushika-Shantanu as the swaRon it all started with!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashu14flirteyed_bellaSwan_cscsajaved

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Don't worry... Cvs were looking for a talented dancer coz Sharon will dance a lot... otherwise they could pick a professional actress

Aashu14angel_kriyaanshflirteyed_bellaSwan_marauder

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
M sure this Sharon-Should-Not-Dance track is only to show How Passion makes one find possible ways to follow what you like, leaving aside whatever comes your way...
So surely SwaRonian's are in for some amazing track n storySmile
*fingers crossed* 

Aashu14yasri_bellaSwan_maraudercscs

angel_kriyaansh

Goldie

angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

M sure this Sharon-Should-Not-Dance track is only to show How Passion makes one find possible ways to follow what you like, leaving aside whatever comes your way...
*fingers crossed* 

exactly my wrds.!! its to show dat passion ca find its way!!!! n sharon d diva no 1 can stop her frm dancin nt evn dis diesease...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashu14_bellaSwan_shaani2209

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaani2209

*fingers crossed* 

I really really hope that happens...we as viewers deserve to see more of Vrushika and VruShan's dances coz they were so brilliant yesterday...SmileClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashu14angel_kriyaansh

sanjana_D3

IF-Dazzler

sanjana_D3

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
i agre...but i guess that she will eventually realize that she should not avoid swayam and get back to dancing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashu14

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
this is the thing really shocked me...and aasthma??? gotta be kidding me...and its nt feeling good to see Sharon becoming so sensitive...i dont knw wat cvs are bringing up but i am nt liking this filmy things for SWARON...it will bring Sharon close to dance or swayam but really nt liking the thought of sharon being ill...

didnt like Sharon replacing dancing shoes vth inhaler ...i want to see the dancing diva with dance...i hope cvs dont do it ordinary way...but why any illness need to be brought...therez many more other ways of exploring swaron and sharon...illness was always out of my list and its annoying me actually...have to see what cvs have planned

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashu14

Post Reply New Post

Go to top