Arjun

Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I always used to make fun of the serials where people die and come back. In another popular crime show of India officers ko goli lagne ke baad ye phir bomb blast ke baad bhi jab bo bach jate hai. I feel soo irritated.
But in Riya's case I don't care. I just want her back. I don't care if they use the stupidest twist without any logic (though I doubt that cause Gorky is really brilliant if he brings Riya back. There will be logical explanation) I will never question them or make fun.I will be really happy.
It will sound really stupid but every time I watch Arjun with a hope that maybe today they will show some clue that Riya is coming back or Sana will comeback as a new character. And every time the show ends and my heart break.
you are just reflecting my heart dear. Same here i too used to watch single epi of arjun with a hope that atleast today or tomorrow or next week our lovely riya will be back . But same heart broken as you . But i still have a hope of her coming back . Lets see what happens . Nothing we can do except supporting each other . Lets hope for positive untill they show any arisha like that . Just love riya and want her back. Miss her a lot and lot :-(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

beatrice_89Arieltabimadmadonadesisweetheart9Queen.Bee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 6)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zhaliamoon

I always used to make fun of the serials where people die and come back. In another popular crime show of India officers ko goli lagne ke baad ye phir bomb blast ke baad bhi jab bo bach jate hai. I feel soo irritated.But in Riya's case I don't care. I just want her back. I don't care if they use the stupidest twist without any logic (though I doubt that cause Gorky is really brilliant if he brings Riya back. There will be logical explanation) I will never question them or make fun.I will be really happy.It will sound really stupid but every time I watch Arjun with a hope that maybe today they will show some clue that Riya is coming back or Sana will comeback as a new character. And every time the show ends and my heart break.
you are just reflecting my heart dear. Same here i too used to watch single epi of arjun with a hope that atleast today or tomorrow or next week our lovely riya will be back . But same heart broken as you . But i still have a hope of her coming back . Lets see what happens . Nothing we can do except supporting each other . Lets hope for positive untill they show any arisha like that . Just love riya and want her back. Miss her a lot and lot :-(

mine too buddies. you know what I always keep praying that if not riya then I am even ready to accept her look alike too. the episode where they shown that riya will get bravery award i started my mind with a new hope that the show is somehow connecting the link with Riya again. but after every episode I am left heart broken as you people Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabikunchumadmadonaQueen.BeeMoumimon

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

I always used to make fun of the serials where people die and come back. In another popular crime show of India officers ko goli lagne ke baad ye phir bomb blast ke baad bhi jab bo bach jate hai. I feel soo irritated.But in Riya's case I don't care. I just want her back. I don't care if they use the stupidest twist without any logic (though I doubt that cause Gorky is really brilliant if he brings Riya back. There will be logical explanation) I will never question them or make fun.I will be really happy.It will sound really stupid but every time I watch Arjun with a hope that maybe today they will show some clue that Riya is coming back or Sana will comeback as a new character. And every time the show ends and my heart break.

mine too buddies. you know what I always keep praying that if not riya then I am even ready to accept her look alike too. the episode where they shown that riya will get bravery award i started my mind with a new hope that the show is somehow connecting the link with Riya again. but after every episode I am left heart broken as you people Cry

Dil tutkar tukrey to pehle hi hua tha...abb uss tukre aur vi tukre tukre ho raha hain yrr...Cry

Edited by Moumimon - 19 January 2013 at 11:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabisree_swaron

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged

don't worry dear . Anyhow they have to show the bravery award epi . So lets see what is kept for us in that epi .but i think for some important twist there are delaying that epi . Lets hope for our best .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabimadmadonasree_swaron

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged

don't worry dear . Anyhow they have to show the bravery award epi . So lets see what is kept for us in that epi .but i think for some important twist there are delaying that epi . Lets hope for our best .

yep lets see whats cv's has store for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
When Riya died. I cried a lot at that night. I don't think I ever cried for a fictional character like that. But the next morning. I thought its some trick for trp. Riya isn't dead. My heart was not ready to accept she was dead. But they really killed her Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadonasree_swaronQueen.Bee

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged

When Riya died. I cried a lot at that night. I don't think I ever cried for a fictional character like that. But the next morning. I thought its some trick for trp. Riya isn't dead. My heart was not ready to accept she was dead. But they really killed her Cry
yea dear i too think so it's a trick . Because they just show her death for just ten min then they went to case. So i think she is not dead . My heart is still saying that she will be back one day . Lets see what happenes .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabimadmadonadesisweetheart9devildiva21

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Aww,,,!!
Thats sad... even i miss Riya too..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabimadmadona

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.