Arjun

Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
can riya come back somehow.. if sana feels better now... i dont mind how.. but if she comes back i will b the happiest one!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stormfly13Arieltabimadmadonafatima15desisweetheart9Love_Arnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen.Bee

can riya come back somehow.. if sana feels better now... i dont mind how.. but if she comes back i will b the happiest one!!
Me too dear. I want riya back at any cost . I don't care if there is a stupid twist in riya's re entry . Just want her back and miss her a lot and lot :-(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stormfly13desisweetheart9madmadonaMoumimonQueen.Bee

...Mithuz...

IF-Rockerz

...Mithuz...

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey, can we talk something else... I mean something good..
Like how beautiful she looked in the new ad..!!
Crying wont help nah, No Offence, but otherwise this would look more like a crying thread..
And we cant make our Beloved Riya/Sana's Thread a crying one..!!

Lets talk something good and positive!!!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
@..Mithuz.. :: Yeah! You're right. But she's gone, now what positive we can think other than getting her back through an unbelievable miracle!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stormfly13Arieltabi

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Yea i agree with you dear . But still now i have a strong hope that she will be back . Don't know why but my heart still believe in her re entry . I will wait for my lovely riya untill they show any arisha or something else . Untill that fingers cross with a strong hope :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabimadmadonaQueen.Bee

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I reckon (sorry to say), Rhea Mukherjee can't be back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Queen.Bee

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
despite of knowing that too I just want her being in the show anyhow even it may be with some stupid twist also. I know its next to impossible but still i want it no matter how.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabimadmadonadesisweetheart9Queen.Bee

Arieltabi

Goldie

Arieltabi

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I always used to make fun of the serials where people die and come back. In another popular crime show of India officers ko goli lagne ke baad ye phir bomb blast ke baad bhi jab bo bach jate hai. I feel soo irritated.
But in Riya's case I don't care. I just want her back. I don't care if they use the stupidest twist without any logic (though I doubt that cause Gorky is really brilliant if he brings Riya back. There will be logical explanation) I will never question them or make fun.I will be really happy.
It will sound really stupid but every time I watch Arjun with a hope that maybe today they will show some clue that Riya is coming back or Sana will comeback as a new character. And every time the show ends and my heart break.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desisweetheart9madmadona

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.