Arjun

Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
thank you naina.

i am missing her still very badly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riushibabo

riushibabo

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                             Hey guyz! i am missing 
    Bubbly riya
    ariya conversation other then case
    arjun's rare smark...ofcourse on riya's antics or her chit chat
    arjun's scolding
    emotional drama 
i know its not a common romantic soup type show but yar we enjoyed that with a rough touch cop. 
i mboored of their usuall routine

and guyz its only my openion i was watching a vm and thought to share my thought with you.i m really sorry if any one is hurt

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aroojarainfatima15madmadonasree_swaronQueen.BeeLove_Arniedevildiva21

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
'Sir aap baarikiyon ko jhatt se pakad lete hain'...you said that only na my doll! It was repeated, in another avatar and I missed you so so much in todays episode.Disapprove

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabisree_swaronshona14desisweetheart9fatima15devildiva21

sree_swaron

IF-Rockerz

sree_swaron

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Riya was an angel for them..A fresh air in their hard life. her dimple flashed in front of my eyes whenever I think of Arjun. Nobody can cover the gap is being made by her going Cry

stormfly13Arieltabimadmadonadesisweetheart9Love_Arniedevildiva21Queen.Bee

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sree13-

Riya was an angel for them..A fresh air in their hard life. her dimple flashed in front of my eyes whenever I think of Arjun. Nobody can cover the gap is being made by her going Cry
you are right dear no none can fill her space in arjun. She is always a unique single piece . Miss her a lot

stormfly13Arieltabimadmadonasree_swaronfatima15devildiva21Love_Arnie

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I m missing her badly. Every time I watch the epi I miss her. I miss her smile. I miss the trio. I miss ariya.
Every epi ke end mai the way she use to look at Arjun. Now when Arjun walks at the end I miss her a lot..
In the last epi when Shree was going to tell Arjun Khadoos and Arjun said good job. Tab mujhe uski bohat yaad aa rahi thi. If she had been there she would have smiled. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stormfly13madmadonasree_swarondesisweetheart9

Scarlettkevin

Goldie

Scarlettkevin

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I m missing her badly. Every time I watch the epi I miss her. I miss her smile. I miss the trio. I miss ariya.
Every epi ke end mai the way she use to look at Arjun. Now when Arjun walks at the end I miss her a lot..
In the last epi when Shree was going to tell Arjun Khadoos and Arjun said good job. Tab mujhe uski bohat yaad aa rahi thi. If she had been there she would have smiled. Cry
same here dear miss her so so much . I used to watch each and every epi in a hope that she will be back one day. Love her a lot and miss her a lot . I can't see anyone with arjun except her dear. Really miss her a lot and lot . :-(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabimadmadonadesisweetheart9Queen.Beedevildiva21

IshqDewaani

Goldie

IshqDewaani

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Thanksss so much fr this thread...

Missing Riya sooo much...
i like ayesha but i hope she is for rathore...
 Arjun k liye only riya
cant sana come bck magicallly????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desisweetheart9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.