Arjun

Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 16

stormfly13

Groupbie

stormfly13

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I don't understand what is happening. Someone has posted a comment on starplus.in that Riya is coming back. Some people believed that, some said that they want to know the truth and some behaved as if they know it is true. I found almost everywhere but I didn't find anything. I want to know the truth.
Even when I saw Arjun yesterday I thought it may be true. Because I noticed something between Rathod and Ayesha. I thought if there is something between them then they won't keep Arjun alone. But now it is just a rumor.

Edited by stormfly13 - 10 February 2013 at 2:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wondergirl1990MG2507

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imp: Riya/Sana Discussions HERE! VB Note:Pg13 (Page 12)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
According to SP site, there is a HUGE LOAD people demanding for Riya's return back. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wondergirl1990desisweetheart9fatima15

Piya_Malik

IF-Sizzlerz

Piya_Malik

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debosmita2012

miss Riya/Sana very muchCry...but have to accept the reality...actually accepted it . no matter what i love the show and team Arjun really works hard.Thumbs Up

same pinchThumbs Up 

wondergirl1990

wondergirl1990

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
According to SP site, there is a HUGE LOAD people demanding for Riya's return back.& i think its right also as i have already said it earlier arjun has feelings for riya & they must atleast bring the riya character's back,Sheetal shah is good no 1 is against her its just that people like Ariya together,i would hope & will be very happy if the production & team etf -gorky sir,anshul,debashish would cook up some story for her dhamakedar re-entry & not ignore the viewers...Arshi 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chloe-ipkkndPiggiesmadmadonadesisweetheart9Queen.Bee

wondergirl1990

wondergirl1990

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Well Riya is that girl who has always been there for Arjun.she is the 1 who shot someone and killed him just to save him! she is the 1 who has constantly defended arjun against each and everyone.  she is the 1 who has always loved arjun since the start, despite he have always shunned her and insulted." 

Riya wanted to bring some happiness in arjun's life.

Edited by Arshi25031990 - 11 February 2013 at 2:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chloe-ipkkndPiggiesmadmadonadesisweetheart9arrylineQueen.Bee

MG2507

Goldie

MG2507

Posted: 11 February 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Missing Riya alotCry

hope this rumors come true and we can see riya once again in the show

Ariya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggieswondergirl1990madmadonadesisweetheart9

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Everyday there's 4-5 posts in SP website demanding Riya's comeback.It's great to see how a character made an impact in such a short span of timeBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggieswondergirl1990Arieltabimadmadonadesisweetheart9fatima15

chloe-ipkknd

Groupbie

chloe-ipkknd

Posted: 12 February 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
cool:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.